Recent content by martygod

+
  1. martygod

Really updating a game for some stupid mouse function and breaking all the mods???

Update is not fixing that it literally fixes some stupid crash with Razor mouse maybe happening to 1% of the players lol ... this could have wait for bigger update
  2. martygod

Really updating a game for some stupid mouse function and breaking all the mods???

Great work CDPR breaking all the mods for such a tiny stupid thing lol. Now I have to revert to an earlier version and download all the 60gigs again thanks
  3. martygod

More PT options to increase its quality for high end rigs

Same as with RT I would like more options to further increase PT quality and draw distance for the PCs that can handle it. There is still a lot of room in terms of performance where I can push the game.
  4. martygod

So whats your opinion on current state of path tracing and RR?

I recently build a new rig with 4080s so was super excited to finally try CP77 at max settings with path tracing. Eventhough it looks amazing I must say I am a bit dissapointed with the technical state of path tracing and respectivelly RR also. The things I noticed most are: 1. Black blocky...
  5. martygod

Path tracing is broken 2.12. CDPR please fix (black artifacts and trees shadows bug)

Path tracing (RT even) has some really anoying glitches and visual bugs in 2.12. version, so much that is so distracting and almost unplayable. The most terrible are the weird black artifacts on certain objects as you move towards them, and the shadows bug on trees and foliage, where the shadows...
  6. martygod

Broken Raytracing?

Well thats a bummer, right now it just looks much better with rt reflections off. Thing is when i watched some of those yt showcase videos with everything maxed and rtx it doesnt looked that bad. Maybe cause it was in 4k o dont know, can resolution make a difference here? Well for now I will...
  7. martygod

Broken Raytracing?

Ok whats up with that? Why the game looks so much worse with RTX ON?? Both pictures are captures at 1080p all settings maxed out. First RTX OFF and second is RTX ON (ultra) ... you can see that with raytracing the game looks so much worse, why is that? It looks completelly blurry and broken...
  8. martygod

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

sorry but you have pretty low standarts if you consider th I would take 2-5 pedestrians with day/night cycle over 200 brain deadly walking around and despawning every time you turn a camera any time ... quality over quantity dude I am sorry but you have pretty low standard if you think this is...
  9. martygod

It doesnt look good with Cyperpunk 2077

I am very worried with Badowski responses, if he acutally thinks that the game is ok and its better then the demo, I fear we wont see any of the cut content back.
  10. martygod

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

One of the head managers ( i even think IT was the co-founder, forgot his name) acutally stated in one interview 1-2 years back that for a good single player open world game, he considers a game with 40-60hrs of main Story and a couple hundrets hrs of side cobtent and he said that in his opinion...
  11. martygod

Exactly this I would forgive if the game was only "slightly shorter" but there Is like half the content Witcher3 had. I still think that it wasnt because people didnt finished Witcher3 or were complaining for it being too long. Its because the game Is clearly rushed and only in some early acess...
  12. martygod

I wouldnt say exactly short as a whole but the main Story was short and rushed for my taste. As I said the problem I have Is that there Is not much replayability in the CP77 because you can experience almost everything in one playthrough, and when I replay those "big" games after a while I want...
  13. martygod

Everybody has his own preferences sure, in my opinion the side content(quests) Is not something you need to do to finish the game, but Its there Its what makes you stick with the game and replay it. I dont like short games, because after few hours you see everything the game has to offer and...
  14. martygod

I am not necesarilly talking about the story, but about the game as a whole, Skyrim story was also rather short but there was just so much side quests and questlines and So much to do besides that you could spend hundrets of hours if you wanted. Its the fact that the witcher completionist Is...
  15. martygod

As the title says. CDPR stated that CP77 will be shorter because lot of players didnt finished Witcher3 and complained it was too long, so I am asking about the public opinion, because I think that CP77 is way too short and I absolutely dont like it. Edit: Reason for this Is that I like huge...
Top Bottom