Recent content by Master_Kenobi

+
  1. Master_Kenobi

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I am not impressed with this video mainly because I haven't heard anything in terms of improving the game, as in game systems, until march, and even then it is very questionable which issues will be addressed. Most of the fixes as far as I can see are connected to bug fixing and stability. I...
  2. Master_Kenobi

"We Want Your Feedback".

I haven't read the previous comments so my apologies if I say something that someone previously stated. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. My general opinion about this is tweet is very simple: no communication with the players whatsoever, no matter how much they beg developers to respond. But...
  3. Master_Kenobi

Cyberpunk: An Overview

There is something I failed to mention, not because I forgot about it, but rather I wasn't aware it exists. During my two playthroughs I found certain legendary clothing items by chance. I though the items are a random loot drop so I didn't really go fully in depth about those items. Well, lo...
  4. Master_Kenobi

I will always take crafting in cyberpunk because in a game that is a looter/shooter with a decent weapon variety it is extremely illogical and unreasonable not to invest in crafting, even if it means sacrificing other benefits like for example putting points into reflex for more damage...
  5. Master_Kenobi

Hello there. Thank you for the comments. I will try to explain my position, or rather, why I have picked these particular aspects of the game instead of some other. it is important to notice that I have discussed the issues in my first post which can be (in my opinion) easily fixed and which...
  6. Master_Kenobi

Hello there! Since everyone is posting their thoughts and feelings about the game, I decided I would do the same. However, I should point out that my overview would be mostly focused on things I consider to be bad and things that need improvement. So far, I have played the game two times, first...
  7. Master_Kenobi

Patch 0.8.25 Changelog

since i switched from NR to monsters there are some interesting changes which i look forward to try out with the monster deck. so far the changes seems ok however, it would be nice to divide the patch changes into 4 categories (because we have 4 factions) so that players could identify the...
  8. Master_Kenobi

Suggestion: Idea to make weather deck more balance

actually since everyone has d-bomb then it makes no difference. weather decks are so-so atm.
  9. Master_Kenobi

I grind my teeth when..

you win some, you lose some... blame it on RNG
  10. Master_Kenobi

Level 6 keep facing p2w decks

fyi i never bought a single deck. i milled all cards and factions which i didn't want to play (so all except NR) and i kept doing so for all cards that weren't necessary for my deck. that's how u get a quality deck atm. otherwise you will be getting slapped all over the place with default decks...
  11. Master_Kenobi

Patch 0.8.16 Changelog

i was looking forward seeing these changes. good job guys, keep up the good work however i don't see any changes regrading windowed mode or any notification regarding the start of your turn when in windowed mode
  12. Master_Kenobi

Patch Topic.

i didn't, that's why i'm asking if that will be the case
  13. Master_Kenobi

Patch Topic.

so that means we aren't getting a hard reset or reset of any kind? just updates and fixes?
  14. Master_Kenobi

Patch Topic.

hmm i might be able to construct a monster deck since they reduced the amount of scrap for the leader cards... we'll see
  15. Master_Kenobi

Rant: northern realms(Henselt) is utter garbage

man i'm so disappointed. i wanted to read a good rant...
Top Bottom