Recent content by MasterDassJennir

+
  1. M

Hype it up !!! [Countdown for BaW Release]

Thanks. Had to do that for the download to start.
  2. M

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

One of the best boss fights in all the witchers games... :smiling2:
  3. M

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Hot drunk women vampires xD Seriously i never imagined the subtleties Hearts of Stone name carried to the story so i wouldn't be surprised if the same happens with Blood and Wine...
  4. M

Knew they'd nerf.

Yeah i noticed it when my level 26 Geralt wasn't able to burn to death a level 4 drowner. O_o "flamethrower" igni is still useable but considerable weaker now...
  5. M

Performance problems since patch 1.07

They indeed fixed a lot of bugs and the inventory is better now but i also notice the fps drop during the game, while still using the same video settings when I was playing with 1.06...
  6. M

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

i am downloading from the Get Backup & Extras section on gog galaxy. So far so good (just a bit slow).
  7. M

You sir/madam took the words from my mouth :smiling2:
  8. M

Stop being so dramatic. I dare you to find any other game company who work as hard as CDprojekt on bugfixes.
  9. M

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

That made me laugh xD
  10. M

What's the hold up on 1.07?

Then you better believe it, some people here are really incapable of imagine something like that... :facepalm:
  11. M

I still believe the release will be this week, otherwise why announce it now?
  12. M

Missed Mutagens? Ancient Leshen, Doppler, Succubus (Spoilers)

I don't mind not getting the decoctions since they require my Geralt to kill them: the Doppler was straling food, the Succubus in Novigrad killed in self defense and the other wasn't bad either. Also the Anciente Leshen turned out to be a lesser evil than Sven, the human who contracted the...
  13. M

Tomorrow is the release date?
  14. M

Wild at Heart: Can you lift the curse instead?

I am not completely sure (~70%) but i think if you do that, later coming back to the village you will see people talking about her (Margrit) being killed by wolves.
  15. M

[Spoiler] Following the Thread: Kill or Spare Karadin?

I also found that really strange since you find a letter from Karadin saying he is cutting any ties with Hammond... Personally i let Karadin live: first there is not enough evidence to support Lambert's claims, second Lambert is a hothead and not a really good judge of character and, latter...
Top Bottom