Recent content by Mat.R

+
  1. Mat.R

Install the Expansion Pack with GOTY edition

Yeah, as far as I know if you go to your quest menu and see both dlc quests, they're ready to go. Enjoy.
  2. Mat.R

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

The bar isn't very high, is it?
  3. Mat.R

That was sarcasm btw.
  4. Mat.R

He has a beard, so I guess he can act now.
  5. Mat.R

Yeah, forgive me for being one of those people too. His imdb isn't impressive, I guess I don't keep up enough. Was he a monster-slaying, genetic aberration in Twodoors? That might help your case.
  6. Mat.R

Are you worried Witcher 3 was "Jump the shark" & future CDPR games will get worse?

We weren't really talking about doom specifically, it just came up as a reference, but I'll keep that in mind.
  7. Mat.R

Yeah, we'll see if he's any good. Somebody with experience and the right build would have been for the best, but allegedly he likes the books so there's that. You know they chose a hot name simply to hype this up.
  8. Mat.R

Are you worried Witcher 3 was "Jump the shark" & future CDPR games will get worse?

What did doom do this time? I remember when it killed everyone at Columbine.
  9. Mat.R

Let's talk about the possible story

World of Darkness classic meets Cyberpunk.
  10. Mat.R

Bethesda publish a lot of games. The point was slacktivists need controversy, and Bethesda's people haven't given them any bait.
  11. Mat.R

Reason of State (spoilers) - what to do?!

I loved to hate Velen, but Novigrad just felt like taking a survey. I think more than just Reason of State was truncated. So much from W2 was just glossed over.
  12. Mat.R

No onscreen minimap like Fallout/Skyrim- No GPS

Simple directions are all a person needs, but that's extra voice acting. Can't count on help there. At least Preston Garvey isn't marking settlements on our maps.
  13. Mat.R

Reason of State (spoilers) - what to do?!

Well said. He does tussle with his life after meeting his mother and seeing the stone on Sodden. That resolve carries him on to help his loved ones, especially when Vigo had seduced him in Tussaint. I'm just saying he hasn't lost his disdain of wizards or kings, for that matter. They brought...
  14. Mat.R

Real or Memorex - The Mechanics Debate Thread

Speaking of, wonder if there's pizza delivery like San Andreas.
  15. Mat.R

Metro Exodus

The Fallout killer. Hope 4A keep making Metro games.
Top Bottom