Recent content by MattC2510

+
  1. MattC2510

Patch 1.31

i have 817mb download on GOG not sure why some saying 51gb.
  2. MattC2510

Patch 1.1

Can I just add that you can get stuck in the delamain building if you go back in as the doors eventually close and if you dont have enough points for the side door then you are stuck. The hatch in the toilet is too high to jump up to unless you have mods.
  3. MattC2510

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Even though i couldn't romance her as male V can you make her not leave Night City?
  4. MattC2510

How do I pay rent for V's Apartment!!??

How do you display weapons on the wall? i can only view his weapon stash.
  5. MattC2510

They did Evelyn Dirty [Spoilers]

Im still confused by Takamura. one minute im escaping with the relic after the death of his boss, next Takamura is helping me and im a passenger in his car. Did i miss something? (most likely :ROFLMAO:) bare in mind im about 3 quarters of the way through the storyline where i have to meet him...
  6. MattC2510

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

I would of liked a different outcome for Everlyn provided you made the right choices and decisions. Felt i didnt take her side at the start as i was questioning her. So maybe if it was possible. Beat the bad guys, get/save the girl, drive off into the sunset. ;)
  7. MattC2510

Would have loved to see a Pacifica lifepath

Kinda want a police life path. Go all Judge Dredd on the criminals. ;)
  8. MattC2510

Where are all the sexy outfits?

The jacket that V wears on the game case, does anyone know where you can get the yellow version of the jacket?
  9. MattC2510

The Heist Mission / Saving Jackie option blocked ???

Would be great if there was options to have different outcomes for your favourite characters depending on the choices or routes you make. I want a different outcome for a certain female. Who knows, hope they can pull something like this off but I think it will take some time.
  10. MattC2510

what is this bug ? ( Texture )

Im on a Samsung 970 Evo plus SSD, not only have I been having some minor texture load or LOD problems on Cyberpunk, but started to notice on games like fortnite and warzone (recent 23gb black ops update) and never recalled having it on them before so I wonder if a Nvdia driver or the recent...
  11. MattC2510

Hotfix 1.05

Youtuber TEARS is streaming patch 1.05 now but feels it still has problems, just seen massive lag in game and says load times seems longer.
  12. MattC2510

Hotfix 1.05

Yes I've had this and with other characters and the woman serving at the afterlife bar ive seen a glass cup stuck to her hand
  13. MattC2510

Hotfix 1.05

Choice/option to have different outcome for Everlyn ;) The Delmain losing your mind Quest I actually got stuck in that building as I went back inside after I done that Quest to pick up remaining loot, the doors closed, I didnt have enough tech ability to open the door, the bathroom ceiling...
  14. MattC2510

Extremely unimmersive police system

I was speaking to a ripperdoc Then all of a sudden it said I was in combat mode and the police come into the shop and started to fire at me, no idea why. I was trying to stop a mugging by a gang on a woman, bodies of their victims on the floor, I fired at the gang then the police show up and...
  15. MattC2510

The AI is really lacking for this kind of game.

I was talking to a ripperdoc all of a sudden it came up i was in combat mode and the police came in and started shooting me for no reason.
Top Bottom