Recent content by matthewkane69

+
  1. M

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

There is a Cyberpunk 2077 reference during Isles of the Mist quest: Quote from another forum I posted it on:
  2. M

Celebrity lookalikes?

I think Ciri looks more closer to this girl: Just add a bit more dark eyeliner shadow, add a scar across the cheeks, dye the hair to ashen colour, yup pretty close.
  3. M

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Wrong thread. ops
  4. M

Swords and dumplings - game breaking

1.06 fixed this problem for me and probably also I started my fresh second playthrough. The problem is no matter what update you have, if you are halfway this quest to meet the guard outside the innkeep and is triggered after the cut scene and you don't have a spare save to reload from, you're...
  5. M

Is "Light Shafts" basically "God Rays"?

Light Shafts is indeed the technical name for the lighting feature. I think the term God Ray's was coined from modders and a very select few games that utilized such mods, i.e. Stalker for one. I've seen some games call it Parametric Lighting as well FWIW.
  6. M

Is 1.07's "alternative movement style" detailed anywhere? What is it exactly?

QFT. This^ is what I've been waiting for (similar to how Skyrim has it) you can toggle always run, sprint and normally walk. It is quite annoying sometimes Geralt is constantly running in a small room trying to search something for a quest but easily skips over it because he is running around.
  7. M

Bug Tracking Megathread

I've noticed a particular bug that only occurs in Novigrad (so far only). Sometimes peasant NPC's that are carrying boxes or crates walking around, there leg animation doesn't sync and looks like they are hopping with the legs out of place, or trying to climb stairs. Noticed this bug since...
  8. M

Bug Tracking Megathread

Finding the bodyguard for Hattori in Swords and Dumplings secondary quest. This is about the only 2ndary quest I haven't and can't finish in Novigrad due to the bug after the cutscene with the bodyguard from Skillege. The bodyguard disappears. This problem has been present since 1.03.
  9. M

Hattori quest bug?

To be honest don't think they can fix it for players who have this bug.
  10. M

Hattori quest bug?

Patch 1.05 released and installed and still has not fixed this issue/bug. Sukrus still not there with no markers after the cutscene when you meet him outside the bar. Really bothering because it's about the only unfinished quest I have left in Novigrad. CDPR needs to provide an in game option...
  11. M

Hattori quest bug?

I have the same problem too so you're not alone. Can't finish the quest because of the bug, Sukrus disappears right after the cut scene regardless of night or day time.
  12. M

Witcher Franchise Speculation

Wouldn't really work out because the games contain spoilers about the books even though the books is before the first Witcher game.
  13. M

Few bugs, glitches with screenshot

Few bugs, glitches with screenshot Hi all, Just reporting a few minor bugs/glitches I believe with this game. Have taken two screenshots to depict the minor problems better. Copy and paste from my post on another forum "no bug fix for the Enlist a bodyguard for Haltori smith guy from the...
Top Bottom