Recent content by matty101

+
  1. matty101

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

if this works then create a batch file to delete the file before running the .exe and then start the game from that
  2. matty101

Some small things that will make the world as a whole slightly more interesting

and what else?..i'm gonna need a list of about 15 or so different random world interactions for it to be pointless. Also those are at fixed points and are not really random.
  3. matty101

Agree they need to look at the character and inventory items, but that is something else, this is its own thing that would make it more interesting...like an event thats not really an event and can happen anytime
  4. matty101

"Major Update" coming today - 21st December?

it's already released, 21st was a guestimate assuming they weren't going to release during the weekend, but they did.
  5. matty101

Granted this is after they deal with other issues.... 1, Give basic vehicles with a functioning back door(as far as i can tell all parked vehicles) a rare chance at having lootable crates/items inside that give basic level loot 2, Have people walking with bags(they seem fairly rare) drop the...
  6. matty101

The loot system is garbage

I'd much rather get rid of junk loot, replace with rarer items that sell for more. Also reduce food and drink items into 1-2 versions of each bonus type and reduce the amount on the map...if not remove completely from map, leaving them as vendor/enemy drops only and offset the cost also into...
  7. matty101

The orange and purple clothing store does not refresh. This BUG is very serious.

Pretty sure the vendors are on the list of things being worked on. They should be the only source of buying/selling equipment and be rotating/ refreshing their stock but that doesn't seem to be the case.
  8. matty101

Tagging enemies limit?

Thought it was related to ram, intelligence or one of the hacking stats, but since i wasn't speccing that i couldnt check
  9. matty101

Game frequently making windows 7 freeze up

No one with win7 would buy a game that doesn't support it. If i was to go buy a machine thats decades old for nostalgia i expect the software minimum requirements to adhere regardless of how old it is.
  10. matty101

Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

yeah your not really getting the point... If you think about it in relation to violence, imagine a game that revolves around fighting and how you'd feel when you find out there is barely any blood. You don't CRAVE blood...you don't need it irl, you don't get hypo when you see it in game, but the...
  11. matty101

I found a hole in the game

Tbh i wouldn't bother, the game is swiss cheese when it comes to holes.
  12. matty101

will CD project red make another game cyber punk game ?

Think they will, if they can get this nailed down then it will be smooth sailing for another. Assets, tech , IP are all in place.
  13. matty101

I can no longer sprint (Bug) (PC)

I had this happen only after spamming drink vending machines, i had to re-use the machine to reset it. Might be different for others but this was the only time it's happened to me.
  14. matty101

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

Is this why people are dancing in the windows of clubs with jeans and puffy jackets on? Was looking forward to playing an "adult" game with adult subjects and environments, they turned the megacity into sesame street.
  15. matty101

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

I wouldn't bother anyhow flashing a bios for a game that just needs time to get patched isn't a good idea, if your machine is functional the rest of the time then it's just inviting problems.
Top Bottom