Recent content by Mau_Schnauzernegge

+
  1. Mau_Schnauzernegge

THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

Hey guys, I can't download it but they say there's an 3.6 update... I don't know if it's only for the ES region, but the page says they put some graphical options, cross-saves and lots of fixes. https://thewitcher.com/es/news/31960/nueva-actualizacion-de-switcher-ya-disponible
  2. Mau_Schnauzernegge

What game are you currently playing

Hahaha at least they have voicemail... Ok, I said it's a must play because of the fun combat system... I agree, it's really far from being a classic DD is like Monster Hunter series but with some story and classic rpg progression elements and no multiplayer implemented. And you are right, it...
  3. Mau_Schnauzernegge

It's one of the best games speaking of story telling, graphics and content (side quests and things to do), but it also has a boring and repetitive combat system IMO. I'm waiting for a sequel of Dragon's Dogma which is way better in the combat system, it's a must play.
  4. Mau_Schnauzernegge

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

Same here. I have to add that I don't pre-order games since I bought Bloodstained (a bloody mess of game on NS). But I gave this game a chance since it's a port from a few years ago... I regret doing it...
  5. Mau_Schnauzernegge

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

They released a patch after the first month, it just fixed Latin American Spanish subtitles on LA-USA cartridges I guess... I hope you all get what you deserve (nothing less than a game in your own language for that full price)... I read somewhere that Microsoft is buying The Witcher studio or...
  6. Mau_Schnauzernegge

Shhhhh! Gosh! They are enjoying our money bruh... when they finish it, they will be more than interested to read us...
  7. Mau_Schnauzernegge

Maybe in two months after expending their profit, they will need more money and will be more lovely with us...
  8. Mau_Schnauzernegge

Same here, you're like my new family... I love you guys <3 ... Wait... I just remembered I'm angry with CDPR and you are unknown people that just share the hate for the same company.
  9. Mau_Schnauzernegge

You got good points, just to clarify I was talking thinking in the language issues, I'm not impatient for the graphical improvement. Thanks for that information of Bloodstained, I bought it digital ... I was very excited at the beginning when it launched but 2 months later after no freaking...
  10. Mau_Schnauzernegge

To stay patient humans need something to hope in, if there's no date compromised to have a fix we feel anxious and scammed... Go and tell the same story about patience to Bloodstained forums and you'll be lynched by them.
  11. Mau_Schnauzernegge

The issue is solved for LantinAmerican users, I'm really happy to play it in my language, now I don't have to skip most of the text, I really enjoy the translations. It feels like having a brand new game. Thanks for this awesome game. And please, please, please, don't screw it on the next...
  12. Mau_Schnauzernegge

Thanks for the news!!! I'm currently downloading it :D... However, CDPR how is this possible to know first-hand from a random guy than from an official announcement of you... Thanks for the update, but I can smell a serious communication problem here.
  13. Mau_Schnauzernegge

<< 15 DAYS WAITING >> Like 50 people I know asked me if they should buy the game, I told them "Absolutely NO" It's a great game, I know... But buying it for switch right now is dumb as we see you can't fix something really easy and necessary I'll try to change it for Dragon Quest XI.
  14. Mau_Schnauzernegge

Yeah, we know it... Welcome to the place were everyone is pissed off and now we're at 6th page waiting for a response from developers to know when the heck we're having that freaking patch.
Top Bottom