Recent content by max-tac

+
  1. M

For us noobs

Now we're talking! Isn't learning fun? That sounds very cool, seems like there is a absolute wealth of possible stories and time periods to choose from already scripted. Should make for some very in depth story telling. Deconstruction abilities would be excellent! Imagine being able to assault...
  2. M

For us noobs

Now Edger... Buddy! I have no Idea what you're on about. What is 'Cybergeneration' and the 'Carbon Plague' and what if anything did they have to do with the 'Luddites'? N00b here remember, upload your knowledge to the network!
  3. M

For us noobs

Cheers for that. This all sounds awesome, I hope some of this makes it in. The Altcults Corpore Metal or Cee-Metal - a society of full-body cyborgs that use Livemetal technology, where a modular braincase unit is inserted into a variety of purpose-built body frames. Desnai' -...
  4. M

Media: Cyberpunk 2077 Movies

Gotta give a shout out to the animated Cyberpunk movies. Ghost in the Shell is amazing
  5. M

For us noobs

For us noobs Anyone fancy giving a quick rundown of what the pen and paper game was all about? What can we expect to transition over to the game, themes, characters, plots, locations etc. I am very excited about this title but know nothing about the original, I'd like to get up to speed and...
Top Bottom