Recent content by mazeebra

+
  1. mazeebra

Favorite female characters in games?

Aerith in FFVII Remake, she is feminine, and radiate femininity.
  2. mazeebra

Whats the point of increasing Quen sign intensity?

That's not exactly true. At some point if you increase Quen sign intensity enough, it goes completely ballistic. In my view, not a predictable effect, or easy to know when it triggers exactly, but combined with exploding shield, you will see it at some point. Being that it turns into multiple...
  3. mazeebra

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

Well, the problem now is, if I want to play with the "regular" Witcher 3 combat system, I have to play the old version. And really, it is not that difficult a system. Everyone have their taste and preference ofcourse, but quite frankly I prefer the old system, and even whatever, it would still...
  4. mazeebra

Alright, my bad. I thought it was just some random mods they and/or fans liked in particular. I did look up the mods previously, but forgive my ignorance of the details. Anyways, my point still stands, making them optional would be nice, so people also have the option to play with the original...
  5. mazeebra

Being able to play with the original combat system would be nice. They didn't have to change it. Make those combat mods OPTIONAL. Edited: for correction
  6. mazeebra

Witcher 4 - Dont mess it up! Listen to us!

Well, not exactly. They only have to learn the specifics of it from scratch. Most game development is done in C++ and art programs (many of those are similar). So most developers already know the largest and most important parts, even if the engine is different. It's not such a huge task as you...
  7. mazeebra

Well, the marketing sure sold it to you. That's their job, so I guess they did it well, you're not the only one. It's like that with every version of Unreal Engine though.. Yes, it is.. Or, it was.. 1675792696 You make alot of interesting points here. I'm not sure exactly what the reason is...
  8. mazeebra

Witcher 3 is not a good game, it's a GREAT game, and most would say FANTASTIC or a MASTERPIECE (10/10). Graphics, yes, huffing and puffing.. I'll bet you alot that by the end of the console generation, nobody will talk about Unreal Engine graphics (also not on PC), and most big studios will...
  9. mazeebra

Unreal Engine is weak in alot of areas, not only open world narrative games. Among others they are weak on graphics, probably because they are weak on performance. Probably because a one-size-fits-all approach is not really well optimized for any particular game. And so, the end result graphics...
  10. mazeebra

Yeah, a terrible game engine that doesn't fit the game the developers want to make. And historically a place of mediocre output. You really think Uncharted 4 and Witcher 3 could have used the same game engine? No way. Companies tailor their game engine to their needs, which not only makes most...
  11. mazeebra

Is this the end?

It sure was, and not only because of the card play, but it also had great music, great voice acting, great backstory and great graphics. Like actual tidy looking grown up card game graphics, not the blinky messy cartoon graphics like other card games. Brings me right back to the control era of...
  12. mazeebra

Yeah, Unreal Engine is a place for mediocre games, and choosing it for Witcher 4 was a bad decisions. The game engine comes with outside limitations that CDPR can't control. There are exceptions to the rule though, but they are rare, and Unreal Engine has actually produced a handful of games...
  13. mazeebra

Is this the end?

The start of the end of this game was when they dropped it on console. Not the console carries the game, but it was a worrying sign for the game in general. Alot of people talk about OLD Gwent vs NEW Gwent, a kind of shift that happened right before the game officially launched (post-beta). For...
  14. mazeebra

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

As if ST is the faction that need a boost..
  15. mazeebra

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

Well yea. You get 2/3+2+2 mulligans normally too and you draw 10+3+3, 16 cards. That's say 22-23 out of 25, but not exactly so.. Other factors too. But oversimplified.. Instead of playing the cards they get, you now have players complaining they do not draw their gold cards. I think that's...
Top Bottom