Recent content by mbaker51591

+
  1. M

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

:surprise:Are you being serious? Really just walking slow in the game is a big deal?? You can still walk in the game. Whats the difference between slow walking and walk?? Are there any games with the same mechanic?
  2. M

Knew they'd nerf.

Personally i think people who whines having fire stream being nerf needs to adapt but totally agreed that CD Project need to announce that there changing some gameplay mechanics like the lvl requirement of equipment and this ability. I am quite happy CD Project is improving the game. Seriously...
  3. M

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

Felt frustrated installing the patch on GOG. Finally resolved it by manually downloading the patch. Hopefully GOG will get a better server. Love the improvement w/ inventory like books are separated w/ food & pots, stash system looks really nice and etc. For pc alternate movement doesn't look...
  4. M

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Finally able to play Witcher 3 w/ this patch. But GOG still having a trouble updating the game in EU. I just manually download the game and all its DLC. Hopefully GOG will improve its services. I am thinking if i am going to buy another CD Project Red franchise i will stick w/ steam. Steam have...
  5. M

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

I will go w/ Yennefer due she is willing to sacrifice everything just to find Ciri.
  6. M

Questing System Is Broken

Personally i really don't see any wrong w/ armor and weapon restricted lvl due it have been in most RPG games. Getting the highest gear and meeting the requirement to use any armor/weapon in the game is rewarding. Seriously having the best gear in start of the game will be boring due what is the...
  7. M

Which Oil is good against Aen Elle ?

Yes elemental oil totally works w/ the wild hunt due i got a poison oil ability fought Caranthir. Caranthir receiving poison status when using elemental oil. Caranthir is the only wild hunt boss that can be poison.
  8. M

Does Anyone Else Feel Like This About the Main Story/Romances vs Side Quests?

Personally i felt Witcher 1 is some sort creation of Cd Project than the author of Witcher series Andrzej Sapkowski. Triss is some sort Yennefer in the game. Shani is some sort Triss in the game. Alvin is some sort Ciri. Never finish the game but it got a good plot twist like the Flaming Rose...
  9. M

Need tips about food shortage (also rant about merchants, armorers and blacksmiths)

What difficulty are you playing? Lower than Blood and Bones difficulty you can meditate and get full health. Also you can meditate in middle of the battle. Ai in the game have lower aggro zone so you can able to meditate in battle. If you auto re-sheath your sword it shows your in a safe zone...
  10. M

Count Reuven's Treasure [SPOILERS]

There is a difference w/ saving Dandelion you could ask Dijkstra to help you but he will only send 3 henchman to help you. Showing Dijkstra is a cheapskate like when he help Triss giving her a lousy ship.
  11. M

Why i feel sidequest-ing is immersion breaking(some spoilers)

Lol Geralt need crowns and Witchers are greedy. Like hell Geralt would accept any contract like the pan contract if there are crowns and gwent. Yes side quest also breaks the immersion due it makes you outlvl the main quest, haggling the monster contract doesn't gives you much more option, you...
  12. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

I am guessing some people are paranoid why they are receiving free stuff . Free stuff always have a catch and not mostly free. Also there saying they paid the game full price so it is really not free at all. Really?? You just paid $60 for the full game compared this to EA game like Sims 3...
  13. M

nigth to remember similar ecounter

I don't know about brainless monster??? But there are monster contract like succubus, katakan, grave hag and doppler that are sentient being. Totally wish they could expand those quest especially the Katakans that is addicted w/ alcoholic blood and grave hag that could cook.
  14. M

Keyboard is terrible

My build is a sign user so i rarely block due i am heavily dependent w/ signs especially quen. Also heavy attack i rarely use it except w/ certain monster like wraiths and tanky monster. Whats good w/ keyboard/ mouse you could use 3 or more signs depending on my build.
  15. M

BEST prostitute poll.

Lol where is Geraldo Rivera??:rly?: Keira's Bearded prince charming gigolo Yennefer's Gimp unicorn Triss's Amnesiac puppet boyfriend Also where is Dandelion the pimp aka Buttercup real name Julian Alfred Pankratz viscount de Lettenhove?? One and Truly that almost slept w/ Dandelion...
Top Bottom