Recent content by mbj12

+
  1. M

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Hi,I had this error when starting the game after patching to 1.14. It refused to start and I had this on my screen:AppName: witcher.exe AppVer: 1.4.5.1282 ModName: mss32.dllModVer: 7.0.20.0 Offset: 0001438fI did as suggested by other people. Entered the controlpanel and lowered my audio...
  2. M

Hi,i HAD the not censored error just few seconds after I entered my login information. Here is how I got the patch 1.14 to work.1. I installed the game version 1.02. then I removed my .net 3.0 in add/remove programs3. then I extracted the update.exe file (se previous mails from some other dude...
  3. M

Hi,you have to check the spelling of your language file. I had a problem with my download manager who has renamed the language file.Regards, mbj12.
  4. M

The update file is using the language pack while it is running.Regards, mbj12.
  5. M

Hi,yeah, I had the same problem. Then I found out that it was because my language file wass renamed by my downloadmanager. So check the spelling of the language file.Regards, mbj12.
  6. M

I have the same problem.Regards, mbj12.
  7. M

I am getting the same error. I have XP SP3 and the uk version of the game.I have seen many have this error. Lets go to bed now and hope they have worked this thing out. Lets hope they are at work in the weekend :)Regards, mbj12.
  8. M

Hi,I am running XP SP3 and I have the UK version. I have downloaded the installer and the language pack UK with a download manager and the filesize is OK.My problem is when i run the installer and when i have entered my username and password it say it is ok and then continues. Then it copies...
  9. M

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

Hi,well, Brysiu writes and I qoute "The new content and improvements will be available to registered users of the game free-of-charge" meaning you shoud be able to download the 5 GB for free, but if you don't want to download it you would have to buy an upgrade version for 15 euro from your...
  10. M

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

Hi,can't wait for the release date ;DI have the UK edition. Does anyone know if the enhanced edition will be censored in any way? Regards, Martin.
Top Bottom