Recent content by mcflow

+
  1. M

Can we get a few new wallpapers please!

Well I do not know. So far feedback was very good. I did not expect that^^
  2. M

Can we get a few new wallpapers please!

Here is a new shot with the wallpaper I am currently working on. The link now leads to a real enlarged image. Sorry for the watermark but I am too lazy to resize it again. The larger image should not have it.I am still unsatisfied with some things^^ I will propably resize the text and change...
  3. M

Witcher on Linux

Yeah. I think the game is rather limited by the CPU. At least that would explain the performance differences. But... game runs pretty playable with my settings and is fun and that's what matters.
  4. M

Our videos about the witcher

I kind of like the video. The music perfectly fits especially the part where Geralt makes his preperations for the fight.
  5. M

Post Your Desktop!!

Mainly "bling" :D There are some things that are quite easy to handlie with it like fixed window placement... but I rather use it because it's cool.Here is a new shot with the wallpaper I am currently working on. The link now leads to a real enlarged image. Sorry for the watermark but I am too...
  6. M

[GENERAL] Ingredients and Potions discussion

Yes. And as far as I remember this is what the description says for this potion.
  7. M

Witcher on Linux

That would be a nice Christmas present, indeed.I have one more question. The performance of the game with wine is rather bad but still playable. I already start the game with WINEDEBUG=-all on AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+, 2 GB Ram and Nvidia 8600GTS on everything on the lowest settings except texture...
  8. M

Check which character of The Witcher world you are

First is Ciri, Yennefer second.
  9. M

Post Your Desktop!!

Okay, here are three pictures.My usual Desktop with transparency effects.This is how it looks like when I change between my 4 workspaces. Workspace 1: Games, Internet, chatting...; Workspace2: Music player; Workspace3: Multiuser chats on IRC,Jabber; Workspace4 is for GIMP only :pAnd here is my...
  10. M

Game restarting my computer

Well, if you really have an AMD Athlon 64 3000+ CPU that slows down the rest of your system. Quite a weak CPU but that should not be the problem ;)Do other games NOW crash as well? You said you tried Oblivion with your older system. Did you try other games with this system the last days...
  11. M

Game registration - problems and solutions here

Or ask him, if he passes you the login data so that you can register the game.The registration is bound to the account I think. The registration by using the launcher "just" sets a key in the registry as far as I know. It just checks if the account you entered has the game registered and adds...
  12. M

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

I am not aware of such a method. It sounds quite impossible to improve hardware by installing software. The only way that comes to my mind is searching for software that makes your OS thinking that you use other hardware to pass the test... But I am not sure if such software exists.
  13. M

Has anyone's Witcher EE not have a problem?

I also had no problems with the EE so far. Except the blur bug. But I did not noticed that until someone mentioned it on my screenshots :D No crashes aswell. I had problems with registering the game but they were no fault by CDPR.The game runs very stable on my Linux box :p
  14. M

Halloween site redesign

Then Geralt has to chase them away using a simple witches' broom :D
  15. M

Witcher Movie Artwork

Great! Thank you.
Top Bottom