Recent content by Mebrilia

+
  1. M

On Hype...

That is an interesting theory however is not the case. The people were upset because they found in theyr hand a product that was far from what promised if they got upset about it is perfectly normal as they were the ones that had the right to be. If i tell you i will deliver you a crate of...
  2. M

On Hype...

I don't think is healthy for a good gaming industry or for any industry if we are willing to shrug and forgive unhetical pratices. It is well documented how the marketing were misrepresenting the final product at the point they told many things that were bluntly not accurate (To don't use...
  3. M

Unofficial "multiplayer is still coming" announcement

From the sounds of it seems like something akin. Deathmatch,Battle Royale and stuff like that. *sigh* If is like that will be for me a disappointment. Oh look we have another FPS with multiplayer. I miss the time games based on Pen and paper had actually a multyplayer mode where you could host...
  4. M

On Hype...

Indeed... But the reasons were totally different. You see i am a fan of the pen and paper game and like other i was feed this was going to be an RPG based on our beloved Pondswith setting. Actually the game was way worse than i expected. However something happened. First i started to sniff...
  5. M

On Hype...

I think is quite easy and cheap blame hype on the consumer when what was "Advertised" was totally far what we got. Let's admit it the marketing campaign of cyberpunk 2077 was not actually "Honest" at all. I don't think such unethic pratices must be justified. Just my two cents on this.
  6. M

The expansions may be world changing events **MAIN STORY SPOILERS**

Oh yes fantastic because the setting was not ruined enough. Let's make a save the world scenario in a setting that makes of his own brand "Cyberpunk is not about saving the world but save yourself".. What's next? Mobile suit Gundam?
  7. M

Yeah, there are things to fix... But also we have things to enjoy

Actually no... They told in the trailer in an hidden message that we were able to create our character. Also the electric central example was just an example but new vegas is reactive in pretty much everything cyberpunk no really. And this was not in a early stage of development they kept...
  8. M

To answer your question: I am here and rightfully express my concern as i followed the development of this game since was first announced in the form of a teaser trailer many things were told and proved to be all untrue. At the point after all the years the game were swapped from RPG to action...
  9. M

Fpp in cyberpunk is tunnelvision.. You are nothing that a cam with a pair of arms and legs glued in to it is perspectively wrong like 98% of Fps. Design choice: Player never lose control over character. Wrong: There is not character agency in cyberpunk 2077 only limited player agency. You don't...
  10. M

Eating/Drinking Not Animated. WHY NOT!!

Take this with a grain of salt as is just a my personal theory but the "First person is more immersive" argument i think it was in reality "We can't be bothered to make all the animations that a third person game requires so we make the game totally in first person with not third person cutscene...
  11. M

Thing is a great writing is nice to have but i am not looking only for that in an rpg with all the respect for cdpr writers. If i just wanted to experience a story with memorable character and a compelling story i would watch a movie,tv seriers or read a book. I expect an open world to be...
  12. M

Objectively speaking fallout 4 was worse than cyberpunk regarding the story. However has more story arch the open world is immensely better interactive while cyberpunk for the short story and content it delivered could had been a hub based game or even a corridor shooter in that regard.
  13. M

Open world in support of/working against the story

There are many games that have a level of interaction of the world that spices up the open world. Bethesda games for example ((excluded fallout 76)) are often games you can lose yourself is. There is a bench. A chair you can sit on it. Red dead Redemption 2 is a fantastic example of how a...
  14. M

Open world in support of/working against the story

To be honest due the FPS looter shooter nature of the game and the emptyness of open world interaction that there is this game could had been even hub based instead of open world. The open world of cyberpunk 2077 is beautiful but empty and pointless.
  15. M

You are wrong if you think Cyberpunk 2077 was 8 years in development

Well it was clear as the sun the directives were the ones that made the mess. Even the attitude of Cd Projekt Red was completely different at the time the project were under the old directors. There was more transparency more communication and the will to create a RPG in the Cyberpunk...
Top Bottom