Recent content by Megakoresh

+
  1. M

[Tutorial Request]Particle system tutorial?

[Tutorial Request]Particle system tutorial? I would greatly appreciate it, if someone would make a tutorial set on explaining how particle systems work in Red Engine, how they may be modified and how to add new particles (or edit current) to actions in game like signs or sword swings. Thanks!
  2. M

Scripting - Video tutorial series

Alrighty. I did that according to your tutorials. It was so easy that I even managed to do all of it BEFORE the redkit actually crashed (which is a miracle). I am not sure about it's power though, so I don't know if I can screw around with combos, but it's given me the overview of how it works...
  3. M

Scripting - Video tutorial series

This is amazing! This and Particle FX systems (as well as mesh import, but that's not a tutorial issue) are pretty much the only things I am interested in, since I am not good at writing scripts (as in for story :D). If you take suggestions, I would be very interested in seeing combat-related...
  4. M

Full Combat Rebalance 2

I have a problem that makes it nearly unplayable on Dark difficulty: If you try to use block immediately after an attack, it will not work and consume 1 vigor bar. Same if you try to use it immediately after any action like dodge or sign. Try doing it without a delay and you will see. I don't...
  5. M

Mods

WTF? :confused:
  6. M

Vote for TW3 at GameSpot people's choice awards

I have a feeling we are gonna be up against Watch Dogs... oh man... This one's gonna be tough. Watch Dogs seems like a fantastic game. Of course Witcher 3 will be better, but Watch Dogs is closer, it has a LOT of hype behind it.
  7. M

E3 - setting records and raising the bar

Deserved each and every single one. You blew away E3. Looking forward to you blowing away the industry in 2014.
  8. M

EDGE Magazine - New Witcher 3 facts

I think I prefer Geralt's look in the gameplay trailer and in the second game more. I have nothing against an optional beard if there are barber shops still around in the 3rd game, but please don't make him a grandpa. I also interested to see how will they manage the second game's branching end...
  9. M

The Witcher for president!

There are games presented on E3 which can actually hope to compete with W3? That's news... I mean yeah there were a ton of amazing games like Mirror's Edge 2, Watch Dogs, that Crew game that looks like an awesome racer. Maybe even Dragon Age 3 will be good. But honestly, there's nothing there...
  10. M

Is the modding comunity out there? or are you just taking too much to make some mods?

On top of all I think there are issues with RedKit not being the most stable of software and I also heard it has issues with cooking mods into the game. I personally can't use it at all since it keeps crashing every 5-10 minutes and nothing I do helps. I think it will become significantly more...
  11. M

Full Combat Rebalance 2

It'd be great if you release some tutorials on combat modifications after release of the mod if you have a chance.
  12. M

Official tutorials or a manual for redkit?

Lucky them then. I doubt anyone can answer my question though: what do I have to do to make Redkit not crash every 3-5 minutes? :D Anyway, I am not really into the whole world creation thing and naturally that part is easy to understand for the most part (although it can get a bit confusing...
  13. M

Official tutorials or a manual for redkit?

I think there is no point in creating a full manual for something that is still in heavy development. We still don't have even character import and the tool is very, next to unusably, unstable. Once they release this thing it might have manual, but beta means things can change, so a manual would...
  14. M

Model exporter.

Ok then. But you and other companies should really consider using Blender instead. It's so much better than Max. I know if I ever get into the industry and have a choice I will use Blender and only Blender.
  15. M

How to use the Vegetation tool

I think it's bugged out or something. I can't see it either, the thing just puts grass wherever the cursor is.
Top Bottom