Recent content by MeinChurro

+
  1. MeinChurro

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Hope you guys are still fighting the good fight! Been awhile for me, since I checked here. I am curious how the reponse has been since more and more people have finished the game. Anyway, that hack awhile might have some unforeseen consequences for this. Updates, look to be already effected. I...
  2. MeinChurro

Well, he said in the video "witcher style", so that would be like short questlines, outfits, items, customization. Nothing really impacting the ending though. So, yeah. Not even worth coming back to the game for those, to be honest.
  3. MeinChurro

They released a new video today: 2021 roadmap is pretty much focused on fixing console.
  4. MeinChurro

Looks like the console issues really pushed this games updates back. Probably gonna be.. awhile.. before we see anything regarding the endings, or expansion style dlc.
  5. MeinChurro

You guys keeping up the good fight?
  6. MeinChurro

Considering the amount of cut content, and how empty NC feels in area, it would make sense to fill out NC. Not that we should hope to get cut content in our DLCs, but it is what it is.
  7. MeinChurro

Pretty much, and I fell for it a bit prior to release, admittedly. I thought it was safe to assume I was about to get a great RPG experience.
  8. MeinChurro

Oh my God. You literally cannot make this stuff up. So I got in my recommended prior to release this YouTuber saying "RPG of the generation". Today I go into my YouTube and in my recommended is a new video from him "Cyberpunk Illusion of Choice". Trying to save face, I guess? :ROFLMAO:
  9. MeinChurro

Isn't V doing the space heist to become a living legend?
  10. MeinChurro

V as a character has/had a lot of potential, but just like the Cyberpunk game in general - CDPR blew it.
  11. MeinChurro

I've been actually starting to get burned out because of the god awful, repetitive gig design, and this is probably because I deleted a couple other characters after finding out about the endings. Put in 110.1 hours. I just don't really have much motivation to continue playing other than ...
  12. MeinChurro

Ripperdoc - Fingers MD

If you select any aggressive option you lose his store. You have to be somewhat understanding, or "nice" to him.
  13. MeinChurro

14. MeinChurro

This game even makes it difficult to try to RP your V your own way. You either play the V they envisioned, or dialogue gets kind of.. off. It's incredibly annoying. It's like when I brought up the dialogue with the doll this morning, I was actually criticizing that it is a one way dialogue...
  15. MeinChurro

You know that whole conversation earlier got me thinking. With outer worlds I complained, because it was an average RPG, that had only two real paths you could take - BUT IT WAS AN RPG. I am not too confident in Dragon Age, or ME4, but I had never thought they aren't going to be RPGs - maybe not...
Top Bottom