Recent content by menyus97

+
  1. M

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello There, I think i found a functioning NPC with Day/Night cycle. I followed a lady for a good 30 Minutes. She never disappeared, and did things, one after another, went to places, markets, restaurants. Then i opened the map, so she dissappeared :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Anyway i want to check on...
  2. M

POLICE CAR SPAWN. THey even chased me!

and here's the video where there is a police car. DUnno' maybe scripted, still working oddly
  3. M

It can be scripted, but however, i found some videos about the quest and in only one case spawns some police car. Like in this video as you can see, there's no car chasing. So who knows...
  4. M

Hey there guys! I just did the first quest in the Us cracks questline, where Kerry asks you to burn a truck. After that the system spawns some police in your ass, as usually, but then something happend, what never happend before, and i can't find anything on the internet about it.... THE GAME...
  5. M

I think there's no problem with story length (SPOILERS)

I just finnished the main story, and every side story/gig too. I think i got the worst ending, where Johnny get sucked into Alt, and you live on for a couple of months. But you know what ? I haven't felt this uncomfotable because of my decesions in a videogame since ages. And i personally think...
  6. M

Watch out with youtoube, and it's spoilers! And what to expect in the future.

Hey there folks, i have almost 80 hours in the game, and until today i have avoided every major spoiler. But for some reason just today there was 3 youtoube videos in my recommendation lists, wich i haven't watched, but didn't have to, since the titles of the videos contained already enough...
  7. M

Fan-made Dice poker set

That's Cool
Top Bottom