Recent content by MephiPeti

+
  1. MephiPeti

List of Cards that have Visual Bugs (Premium Animation)

Braenn's bowstring is bugged
  2. MephiPeti

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Dear Burza! You and the whole team made a great work with CC! The new CC is better than I expected before. The last roadmap was more than 3 months ago. Can we get new informations about future? What will bring us near future and what will come in distant future? So the question is simple, when...
  3. MephiPeti

Hi Devs and Burza! You said 5 new leaders will we get in January. Think about who do you can reveal them for us? I think the our community have some loyal streamer, can you give this "work" to them? Like McBeard, SirPumpkn, Shinmiri, Trynet, KBT, etc...
  4. MephiPeti

Dear Devs and Burza! Can I ask you, when come the next Round of Gwent and Beyond the Frame? (In this month?) I know you have many works yet, but this shows was great and miss me now. I think we need this videos, and I hope Ash will be invited again! ;)
  5. MephiPeti

Hi Burza! I know everybody at CDPR are focusing now to the HC and TR launch. I am so hyped too! I am one of admin from Hungarian Gwent site, and I am a curious man. Can you tell us, what will be the next big update after HC? :) Maybe a new faction, or vampires? Good luck for your work and...
Top Bottom