Recent content by Merwanor

+
  1. M

Is new game plus worth trying or does it lose that "growing" feel playing a new game gives you

I have not played NG+ yet, but from what I have read you still have to loot all new weapons and armour and gain back mostly everything. I think Alchemy stuff carries over, and personally that makes way more sense that Geralt already knows most of the potions at the beginning. The only big issue...
  2. M

Am I actually reading a post where someone is complaining that the main characters face is... too detailed? Some of the details had to be there as they did create the character based on how he is described in the books. He is one of the best designed characters out there, and imo, way better...
  3. M

lvl 54 safe for ng+?

Perhaps, but they did say early on that they would support the game for at least 2 years. So who knows.
  4. M

lvl 54 safe for ng+?

Yes I am on PC and I would like to avoid mods. A new update to the game comes along and then the mods are broken and then I have to wait for an update that might never come. So this might be a way for me to get what I want without using as many mods and without the fear of an update making the...
  5. M

lvl 54 safe for ng+?

I was just going to use console commands to set my level 50 character to lvl 100 and then import that save, then have a playthrough where I can use the weapons and armor that I want without having to worry about stats and all that stuff. One of my biggest issues with the game that I have is the...
  6. M

lvl 54 safe for ng+?

If I import a save where Geralt is lvl 100, will all the quests also just be lvl 100? Will the game be impossibly hard too or will it work fine? I am asking because I really want to play this game without having to think about levels. I want to be able to complete a witcher contract as soon as...
  7. M

Grandmaster Bear armor hair works

The problem being that they do not tuck his hair inside the collar of the armour.
  8. M

Color of armor changes !!!!

They really should put out an option to enable the original armour set colors. The new colors pretty much ruins the sets imo. At least we have mods to fix it.
  9. M

[Bug] Aerondight sword is too big for its scabbard.

Yeah I know these things are not high priority, which is sad really. Mostly all the bugs I have in this game are visual bugs. And I found another bug with this sword, it does not show oils on it.
  10. M

[Bug] Aerondight sword is too big for its scabbard. I recently got my hands on this sword and while I noticed that it was much larger than most silver swords, I also noticed that the scabbard it uses has clipping issues at the bottom. You can see the tip of the blade stick through the scabbard...
  11. M

Yes it does, at the bottom you can clearly see the tip of the sword clip through the scabbard. But this thread can be closed as I am going to post it on the tech support page instead.
  12. M

[Bug] Aerondight sword is too big for its scabbard. I just received the Aerondight sword from the lady of the lake and while the sword itself looks amazing, it is way too big. It has major clipping issues with the scabbard too. Such a pitty that one of the coolest swords in the game so far has...
  13. M

Recommended graphics drivers for Patch 1.21 and Blood & Wine?

I am running the latest Nvidia driver and I don't know if it is the driver or if it is this recent patch. But the game has never run this good before. Before I got around 35-40 fps in the market square in Novigrad. Now I have it running at around 50. And perhaps it is my eyes that is deceiving...
  14. M

All NPC Scabbards Update Thread

I just want to tank you for this mod. This is truly a great mod and greatly improves the immersion in the game. I wish more developers did stuff like this in their games. Really don't like swords floating at peoples hips.
  15. M

All NPC Scabbards Update Thread

I have to agree, a wooden sword does not need a scabbard.
Top Bottom