Recent content by MetalNuck

+
  1. MetalNuck

Cyberpunk 2077 is the next...

CP2077 will become a forgotten "What If?" game just like Anthem has now become.
  2. MetalNuck

Motorcycle handling

I feel the bike handling could be a little more polished but why does no one in NC aside from V have a bike? Just cars and trucks.
  3. MetalNuck

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

The laundry list of bugs is still quite large and I have believed from the start the majority need to be ironed out before anything is added to the game. Everything from the T Pose on bikes to the lips not moving when a character is talking to the horrendous cop AI and spawning. If stuff like...
  4. MetalNuck

An open letter to the developers and staff of CDPR:

The company needs to be held accountable. We've had years and years of interviews, demos, articles etc. covering this game and stuff which was supposed to be in the game, We are then given a scripted and honestly what sounded forced apology video with a sub par road map. RCA used to make great...
  5. MetalNuck

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

The two words we routinely hear in gaming that make us cringe is "Live Service". But this game I believe needs updates quickly like some live service games. If you fix the bugs, add content that was announced and not put in the game, maybe add new weapon/clothing drops or even new areas in NC to...
  6. MetalNuck

It's not very windy in Night City...

I am still waiting on this cold front moving in I keep hearing about. With how some of the NPC's walking the streets dress, that cold front isn't here yet :p
  7. MetalNuck

Would you buy it again?

After seeing the overpromise, sell, underdeliver video on YouTube a few days ago, release CP2077 with some of those features and then we would talk. Just talk, I am not a shut up and take my money type of person when I see an ad.
  8. MetalNuck

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

RTX 2060 Super OC. Can't complain, I would love a 30 series card but they are hard to come by like a PS5 and no way am I paying a scalper.
  9. MetalNuck

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

To be fair, did I enjoy the game? For the most part, but many of the bugs with just make me quit as it took me out of the experience. Has it failed financially? Not at all. Has it failed to deliver a new and exciting gaming experience? Most certainly. This game is a linear looter shooter with a...
  10. MetalNuck

Does anyone feel totally immersed despite the shortcomings?

It's hard to get immersed in a game when there is so much crap going on around you that shouldn't be happening. No Pants/T-Pose on a bike, falling through the map, mission items not spawning, AI traffic consistently hitting objects... I don't need to go on. This is such a linear game that it...
  11. MetalNuck

Hotfix 1.11

Can we get a fix for "Big In Japan". There is no car to put the "package" in! The laundry list of bugs I am still encountering is insane.
  12. MetalNuck

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

Day One purchase? Not a chance. To be honest this was the first day one purchase of a game for me in quite some time. I was excited for the game but I never got caught up in the hoopla that some people did. I'd read an article here and there, watch a dev interview every so often but that was it...
  13. MetalNuck

Patch 1.1

This is a pretty underwhelming patch as far as PC is concerned. I don't know what it is but now some of the graphical glitches are more prominent. The T pose with no pants on a bike happens almost every 15 seconds now, vehicles are still spawning out of the blue and many others. It just kills...
Top Bottom