Recent content by Metusariel

+
  1. Metusariel

1.3 hype train

More than 2 frigging months since last full patch (not hotfixes) ...FFS I wonder all the stuff they have been working on....
  2. Metusariel

GOG Patcher takes forever to apply patches?

it's not you... it really, really, really sucks. installing 1.2 took me like 2 hours, in a raid 0 array. Yeah, it's not a ssd nvme, but definitively not a slow ass 5400 rpms disk either. Even so, disk throughput was very far from the limits of my setup, cpu and memory usage was pretty low, and...
  3. Metusariel

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

I've not seen any news after 1.2 got released, although i have not followed closely to be honest. Has CDPR said anything about what to expect (and WHEN) after this last patch? Since the roadmap shared at the start of the year had it schedule obliterated by more excuses the cyberattack (and...
  4. Metusariel

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

TBH, I don't think they care a single bit about it (the shitstorm) anymore... the way i'm seeing them underdelivering not only in product but also in a basic, consistent and transparent communication, makes me think that. Hope I'm wrong and next patch makes me love CDPR again.
  5. Metusariel

IMHO, "when it's ready" is an insult to all the customers, investors, and even the project management discipline. Be it a full-fledged release, patch, hotfix, dlc, etc.. "When it's ready" products should be bought with fundless checks, to be fair.
  6. Metusariel

Agreed. Just be honest: " we don't know, don't have idea of the day it would be ready, but we will release something on last minute of march 31, whatever the state, and then release hotfixes for the stuff you find" meh... on a second thought... they might fail that deadline too...
  7. Metusariel

Just a few hours!!! (at least to know if it's coming or not) Here's hoping they can reduce the number of "Cyberpunk has flatlined" and the items that cannot be taken from ANY angle. AT LEAST.
  8. Metusariel

Forbes:. CDPR Faces Extreme Skepticism Ahead Of Cyberpunk 2077’s 1.2 Patch

Pretty sure we remember that event caused the delay of 1.2 by 1 full month. If it was not enough time, they should have told it sooner and more honestly. One can use the excuse of "we got hacked" to justify entire years of delays.
  9. Metusariel

Exactly. You've already a list of fixes/changes that are being tested / have been tested. Make it public with a WIP tag to -keep your hands clean in case something changes down the line- and update it. Once a week if you want or every 2 weeks of you're lazy. You're 3 months after release with...
  10. Metusariel

Cyberpunk 2077 still running in the Background, after I exited game(Over Hour Out of it)

Happens to me from time to time in GoG version as well... and man that leave it running for like 10 minutes more just to give gog client opportunity to synchronize saved game data or finish writing it to disk, just to be sure no surprises appear next time i run it.
  11. Metusariel

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

And radio silence again... man if only they would be a little more transparent... it's either "here's the patch" or "delaying because [excuse... and we knew several days before now]"
  12. Metusariel

Hotfix 1.05

No 1.05 on PC yet... Man... that "soon" at this moment sucks so much as blizzard's stupid "when it's done"... a large disrespect for the customers... except we've already paid for this... it's like when you pre purchase something -paying up front of course (no "soon", no i.o.u) - promised to be...
  13. Metusariel

Hotfix 1.05

Yeah, cmon CDPR wtf? getting tired of PC gamers being put aside because of the time and resources invested for console peasants... first delay after delay, then lack of options that any PC must have, and now getting patch AFTER? What happened to the Good Old CDPR that valued PC gamers FIRST?
Top Bottom