Recent content by mg47

+
  1. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Hi, I've finally finished the game and it's one of the best RPG I've ever played , but I have a few suggestions for devs: 1.The leveling mechanism should be polished more or even redesigned, such as add more high levels(LV30+) enemies to kill, more high levels quests to do, or just introduce...
  2. M

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

I just want to say the V1.05 patch fixes most issues for me, and I finally finished the game, it's a brilliant game! Thanks for your hard work!
  3. M

So CDPR will you release the patch on PC in this week or not? Just give us a clear answer. Usually I'm a patient man, I don't want to hasten you, but please don't make promises you can't keep.
  4. M

ETA for 1.05 patch?

It's already Friday in Poland and my area, hope the patch can come out today, but if CDPR can't release the patch this week just say so, I'm willing to wait even though I'll be a bit disappointed, just don't make promise you can't keep, don't release information that can't be sure.
  5. M

Patch 1.05... where is it?

Yeah, I've seen this occasionally, pretty hilarious lol. Hope they will fix this and "unridable horse" issue as well
  6. M

I think they did address the micro stutter issue as: "Improved camera smoothness".
  7. M

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Good for you for no issues, really! But don't forget many people did follow suggestions to tweak their settings and still won't work, that's why we need patches. Some issues maybe are caused by people's own ends or display drivers, but XP bugs, quests bugs, stutter glitch, graphic glitch...etc...
  8. M

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Many people already have camera stuttering issue before new patches, I have it too, it's been reported and discussed many times here http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/38112-Camera-Stutter-Master-Thread-Share-your-info?p=1723942#post1723942 It's probably not about frame rate, because it...
  9. M

ETA for 1.05 patch?

If you 're using latest NV drivers(352.86), I suggest you go back to older one, 352.86 is very unstable and causing lots of crashing troubles such as "driver stopped responding"...etc. I roll back to 350.12 and it's much more stable now.
  10. M

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

I recall I had similar experience in Far Cry 4(PC) before, stable FPS, Vsync on, but no matter how I tweak the settings, I can still see obvious stuttering, quite a few people have same issue back then, it's a minor issue but very annoying, fortunately, Ubi fixed it after a few patches, so I...
  11. M

Finally!

I notice I can't change the 3D settings of my NV control panel (access denied) after I installed V1.04 patch, and I just did some tests on TW Attila benchmark, I got average 27 FPS in Attila when Witcher 3 v1.04 is installed; average 34 FPS in Attila when Witcher 3 v1.04 is uninstalled, so...
  12. M

Nice discussion, I understand it'll always suffer a little judder if the Vsync FPS is lower than the monitor's refresh rate, but I've played plenty of games which actual FPS is lower than my refresh rate(60hz), and yet they don't have noticeable stutter like I see in W3, so I guess the root of...
  13. M

Gtx 970 stuttering on 60 fps

I had same issue before(stable 45~50 FPS), but it's gone when I lock the FPS on 30 and fullscreen, hope it helps.
  14. M

Hitching and Stutter Lag in Patch 1.04 (PC)

My average FPS is 45~50,no drastic changing,but I still can see stuttering when I turn the FPS to 60 or unlimited(fullscreen), but when I lock on 30, the issue is gone. I have this issue since V1.02, don't know why exactly.
  15. M

I also experience some strange stuttering if I lock FPS on 60 or unlimited even in V1.04, but my average FPS is around 45~50,quite steady, however, there is no stuttering if I lock on 30 FPS. My specs I5-3470 GTX970 8GB ram Win7-x64
Top Bottom