Recent content by mgiuca

+
  1. mgiuca

Update on Premium Versions of Iron Judgment Cards

That's cool but this time, could you make the "Premium version coming soon" banner appear on the 3-card picking screen? Last time this happened, it was very hard to tell when you were looking at a premium-but-not-yet card on that screen.
  2. mgiuca

"Match progress" description not updated for new 25 game cap

In Player -> Ranked Score, Legend says "Match Progress: ... reaches its maximum of 100% at 40 matches played." It's been changed to 25 in the last patch (confirming: I've played 4 games and it says 16%, which means it's out of 25).
  3. mgiuca

The New Player Experience

I don't seem to be able to make new posts so I'm just going to paste this link here. I think there is a major issue with the starter decks and I really want CDPR to take a look at this: I can craft a full collection, and so can everyone else who's been playing awhile, but new players are...
  4. mgiuca

Allow [END TURN] without playing a card

I think this would be broken, because then it wouldn't be safe to pass while your opponent has unused orders on the board, or an unused leader ability. For some leaders, like Jan Calveit (play a card from deck) or Eist (resurrect a warrior), you could essentially play a card without going down...
  5. mgiuca

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza! I mostly hang out on Reddit. Do CDPR employees still read Reddit (I know it's been a bit toxic, but there is a lot of positive and constructive feedback on there as of now)? My question: I know you're busy right now, but is there a possibility of CDPR releasing an offline-only build...
  6. mgiuca

Open PTR feedback

Hi there. First time post but I typed up a big list of feedback which I wanted CDPR to see. Link to Reddit. Do CDPR employees still lurk on Reddit? It turned into a cesspool for the first day but the vibe now is mostly positive with a lot of constructive feedback.
Top Bottom