Recent content by Michlo

+
  1. Michlo

[ACT II] Re-friending the Blacksmith?

Ah, thank you. That's what I was afraid of. The Order Blacksmith isn't offering to apply the sun meteorite I picked up. Ah well.Cheers.
  2. Michlo

[ACT II] Re-friending the Blacksmith?

[ACT II] Re-friending the Blacksmith? Greetings,I've found that the Dwarven blacksmiths will no longer deal with me. They used to after I apparently got a recommendation from Zoltan (sp?) but now they're back to telling me they only work with friends. All I can think is that because I ended up...
  3. Michlo

Submit completed mods here

*slaps self* I should have thought of that.Thank you very much.
  4. Michlo

I'm trying the above mod (my first for the Witcher) and I'm afraid I must report that my alchemical ingredient "Drowned dead tongue" just ended up in the main sack after I went to move one into an altar. I'm also seeing "Feainnewedd" in there. I can't get them back into the alchemy sack.I would...
  5. Michlo

As a gay feller, I'm glad that imbecile got a slap.As someone new to the Witcher at all (just a week and a half in) I've not looked at any mods until now and so I need to ask a question and thought I'd put it in this thread for others who might have the same:Can any of the mods be stacked such...
  6. Michlo

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Well I'll start going through the 27 pages in a minute but just in case someone can answer my question before-hand:I bought the game on Friday from Direct2Drive. I have a kick arse system and I have THX certified 5.1 surround speakers on a Creative Xi-FI. The EAX option is greyed out for me. How...
  7. Michlo

Funny thing about OTS

I've been enjoying the game since Saturday but he really ought to be able to jump. That is standard in RPGs these days and I, for one, sorely miss it and find it pretty silly that he can't.Cheers.
Top Bottom