Recent content by Midknyghte

+
  1. Midknyghte

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Pimpin' Ain't Easy. In remembrance of Barry.
  2. Midknyghte

graphics turned all the way down?

Yep, betting thats it. I checked GeForce Exp and sure enough it says I should have it all turned completely down. Odd that it did it all on its own. Nice catch, thanks.
  3. Midknyghte

graphics turned all the way down?

I haven't played for a few months. I started up the game today and all of my settings were turned down to low and my resolution was turned down to 1366 x 768. Trying to determine if this something done with a previous update or something done by NVidia in one of their updates. Anyone else have...
  4. Midknyghte

the cops are too dumb

Those ricochets will get the cops on you every time
  5. Midknyghte

Two cursors for the price of one.

In game I now have two cursors. The standard arrow I have when doing anything on the desktop and the game cursor. No mods, no third party application related to C2077. Win 10, with 32 gigs of ram and GTX 1070. No issues of this type previously when running the game and very few issues with...
  6. Midknyghte

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Game cursor and standard mouse cursor are both on the screen in game.
  7. Midknyghte

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Wow a massive update. I stand corrected. Thanks CDPR.
  8. Midknyghte

What game are you currently playing

City of heroes and Baldur's Gate 3. CoH is just so solid, even at it's age. BG3 is shaping up nicely. Wish they would release more content beyond chapter 1, but for obvious reasons they won't. If it continues developing the way they have it set up right now it will be a very solid game.
  9. Midknyghte

Why does there always have to be something new?

Or maybe the incredible lack of work that has been put into it since release and the fact that we have seen real updates in over four months speaks to why it looks dead. [...] No game in my extensive years of playing has made me as sad as this game and the neglect it has received from the dev...
  10. Midknyghte

Feels like it has been abandoned

Have they formally abandoned this game yet? No new updates in months. No news from the devs on how they will continue to improve the game. No talk of new content. Guess I will put this one on the same shelf as Anthem. Games with too much hype and zero follow through. Makes me sad.
  11. Midknyghte

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

Body sliders - let my V with a 20 body look like he has a 20 body and not a 3.
  12. Midknyghte

Which character do you dislike most?

I was sitting here playing and it occurred to me that there are few characters I just do not like. At the moment I am just sick of listening to Ruth Djeng. Ruth Djeng is The Kujira.
  13. Midknyghte

Allow crafting of iconic weapons you owned.

This leads me to believe that crafting and only crafting should be the entire focus of 1.3
  14. Midknyghte

BUG: Epic Light Machine Gun mod slots

SO I started a new game, pretty excited by the huge patch. Found my first Epic Light Machine Gun. It has two mod slots, plus the scope and silencer slots. I am only able to slot the first mod. When I click on the second slot and try to slot something it replaces the first mod.
Top Bottom