Recent content by mikbhoy

+
  1. M

Witcher 3 voices accents

For me hearing dandelions obvious american accent completely smashed the immersion in what up until that point was a believable world.
  2. M

“Your Face in the game” Competition is now live!

i paid a lot of money for the Premium Edition of The Witcher 2, an actual physical copy not a digital download and if i was interested in entering this competition i would be gutted that i couldnt because i never bought it on Steam. im not going to slag off Steam because unlike most i really...
  3. M

CD Projekt RED at Gamescom

once the modkits out get TW2 on Steam Workshop as well.
  4. M

Pitman - Desura Keys x 2

sorry folks keys are now gone, i made the same offer on another forum and they where picked up there.
  5. M

Pitman - Desura Keys x 2

Pitman - Desura Keys x 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAL0OJ9G7qo ive got 2 Desura Keys for the above game, i bought Groupees BAB2 twice and this was one of the bonuses but i already have it, if anybody would like them pm me and i'll send the key. i would prefer to give them to 2 different...
  6. M

No Access to Steam In Game and No Steam Cloud

disable that Steam Cloud shit mate its totally useless.
  7. M

steam game keys

i dont have a clue what that means? oh its just dawned on me what you mean, thats your steam name right? DOH :D did you mean the Abe key? BOTH KEYS GONE NOW.
  8. M

steam game keys

Red Orchestra key gone. any problems with the key send me a pm.
  9. M

steam game keys

ye lol i just noticed that if you hover over a post the pm button appears :D i'll do this on a first come first served basis so post if interested. i also think it would be fair if 2 different people get the keys instead of 1 greedy so and so ;)
  10. M

steam game keys

steam game keys i have 2 keys for steam games 1 for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 1 for Abe's Oddysee + Exoddus i bought the Groupees Be Mine 3 Bundle and already own the games, if anybody here would like a key let me know. i dont see a button for personal messages so post here if interested...
  11. M

Welcome Thread [Archive]

me now as promised earlier, enjoying some rare scottish sunshine
  12. M

Welcome Thread [Archive]

me as a pup, i'll try find a more recent one.
  13. M

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

so who got them? nvm seen it, well done to the winners.
  14. M

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

yes count me in, send one to scotland and spread word of the witcher in this god forsaken land. good luck everybody.
  15. M

The Witcher Interactive Comic - Part 2?

yes it plays on ipod, it works on mine.
Top Bottom