Recent content by Mikedudeh

+
  1. Mikedudeh

Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

Transparency on profile images shows up as white. Tried both PNG and GIF. Images with transparency show up correctly in the crop screen after you upload them but once you save/apply it reverts to white.
  2. Mikedudeh

Unfamiliar with the PNP RPG this game is based off of? Let me answer your questions!

I'm very curious how a typical campaign plays. It seems most of the Roles aren't focused on combat, so is combat not as common as other RPGs? Is it more RP and story based? What sort of scenarios should a good character be prepared for? What use are Stats like Cool and Attractiveness? How...
  3. Mikedudeh

Anyone heard of the PnP RPG Technoir?

Anyone heard of the PnP RPG Technoir? It was apparently released recently through kickstarter, and I was wondering if anyone's played it, or heard about it, and if it's any good and how it compares to CP 2020. Regardless I figured I'd post about it, as I'm sure someone here would be interested...
  4. Mikedudeh

Any chance of Ingame footage at E3 2014?

You just ruined my summer.
  5. Mikedudeh

Any chance of Ingame footage at E3 2014?

Actually I was expecting something at E3, maybe not gameplay after reading everyone's good points, but I wouldn't be surprised to see something In between.You don't need to be that far along in development to release in-engine footage. Take the teaser for skyrim, it was mostly just narration...
  6. Mikedudeh

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

I think I'm going dark for a while, probably until we get more info. After being reminded of Star Citizen and seeing the frequency that their blog is updated with new information (even though it's about as early in development as CP2077) I find it hard to stay interested in this forum :(. Just...
  7. Mikedudeh

FNFF Leap & gernades!?

You can read about it here.
  8. Mikedudeh

Someone made a petition to change the music style in this game...

We could always start a counter petition. Though I doubt it's worth our time unless Mr. Numpty's petition gets out of control which I don't think it will.
  9. Mikedudeh

HUD design and conectivity possibilities

Additionally anyone who posted can summarize up their thoughts or the consensus of the thread to keep things progressive.
  10. Mikedudeh

FNFF Leap & gernades!?

Speaking of leaping have you considered learning Jattenhand, Seveer? A Jattenhand Panzerfaust hybrid combat style would be epic and the added speed and maneuverability would help dealing with long distance opponents.
  11. Mikedudeh

Food in CP2077?

Some food for thought. The story is obviously fake but it would be interesting to see similar biological upheaval due to humans ruining everything.
  12. Mikedudeh

Post what you are listening to

Great movie.
  13. Mikedudeh

Post a pic of yourself, dare ya!

That's a girl I work with, we were hired at the same time and that was like our first week on the job so my boss took our picture with some of the christmas cards we do (were a printing/design company). That's a very bad picture of her, she's actually very pretty IRL. If this is a joke I'm not...
  14. Mikedudeh

Someone made a petition to change the music style in this game...

If this was the music that was in the original trailer I would have complained. Sure that sounds Sci-Fi, but cyberpunk is so much more than just Sci-Fi.. and there is no "changing the music style", we will already see electronic stuff like this in game, It just won't be the only genre we hear...
  15. Mikedudeh

Post a pic of yourself, dare ya!

Huh, interesting. I had a similar experience the year after I graduated from highschool. Took a while to suss things out. I had a bunch of folks in my head, the main guy was named Reggie. Though I think back on it as more of an "imagination tumor" than a mental illness since I'm fine now. HA...
Top Bottom