Recent content by MikeHawkGhost

+
  1. M

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

-Message removed-
  2. M

Fast travel issue with 1.5 - Need to change key mapping to work

@B01scout, I had to change the assignment of the key "Exploration and Combar->Move forward" from left mouse to another one. What is a mess for me because I don't use wasd for movement ever. It looks in this new patch they changed something that doesn't allow to assign this left mouse to "Move...
  3. M

Fast travel improvement

I have issues with fast travel as well. I have 210 hours played and, since 1.5 patch, Fast travel doesn't work for me in PC. After many tests, I have found that the issue is because I have Exploration and Combar Move forward key assigned to left mouse button (what I always had). I would...
  4. M

1.5 New Map Quick Travel (small complaint)

There is some additional changes in Fast Travel apparently. In my case, I have issues with fast travel. I have 210 hours played and, since 1.5 patch, Fast travel doesn't work for me in PC. After many tests, I have found that the issue is because I have Exploration and Combar Move forward key...
  5. M

A Fast Travel problem

I have issues with fast travel as well. I have 210 hours played and, since 1.5 patch, Fast travel doesn't work for me in PC. After many tests, I have found that the issue is because I have Exploration and Combar Move forward key assigned to left mouse button (what I always had). I would...
  6. M

Fast travel issue with 1.5 - Need to change key mapping to work

I have 210 hours played and, since 1.5 patch, Fast travel doesn't work for me. After many tests, I have found that the issue is because I have Exploration and Combar Move forward key assigned to left mouse button (what I always had). I would appreciate if this could be solved (I know I have to...
  7. M

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

I have issues with fast travel. I have 210 hours played and, since 1.5 patch, Fast travel doesn't work for me in PC. After many tests, I have found that the issue is because I have Exploration and Combar Move forward key assigned to left mouse button (what I always had). I would appreciate if...
Top Bottom