Recent content by mikovsy2

+
  1. mikovsy2

Shoot through walls?

Not sure about the rifles, but Pistols can't penetrate something like a building.
  2. mikovsy2

No Trauma Team armor set?

There's only the magzine vest, and their pants.
  3. mikovsy2

Why are pistols so overpowered ?

Pistols/Revolvers hit hard, but there's no point in having so much damage when you're level 50 anyway.
  4. mikovsy2

Car speed

Definitely KPH since actually driving at 200MPH would have the background whizzing past you much faster. Here's a vid, timestamped to when a driver reached 200mph.
  5. mikovsy2

PLEASE make V have a reflection! Totally kills immersion.

So you want to immerse yourself by seeing your bad wardrobe choices?
  6. mikovsy2

Beating the Game Without Finishing the Main Quest

Dunno, doubt it. If they're referring to the "an hero" route that's still considered the main quest because it's only possible during the main quest.
  7. mikovsy2

Market data inside a Badlands car?!

Just noticed this in the Quadra Javelina. Why?
  8. mikovsy2

Jackie's motorbike

Try holding V
  9. mikovsy2

Found mod that increases draw distance

Good, now I wish there was a mod that changes lighting settings when you're inside a vehicle. Shadows don't properly render when you're in some vehicles. I don't know why.
  10. mikovsy2

"BURYA" revolvers and engineering perks.

With the amount of damage it does, and the few shots it can handle before reloading. It does seem like it's pre-charged.
  11. mikovsy2

Position Revealed ..

Yeah it's another netrunner, but you can find them easily if you get the "I Spy" perk from quickhacking tree.
  12. mikovsy2

crazy idea here but maybe cyberware and iconic weapons should scale with player level (ie upgrade automatically)

They usually have blueprints that let you craft them to your level. But there's one smart weapon that you can find that automatically scales to your level no matter when you use it.
  13. mikovsy2

Bug Report: HUD gun stats window stuck on screen

Got this problem and a quick fix is just to put your crosshairs onto some other weapon and it'll go away.
  14. mikovsy2

Quick question about Sasquatch fight.

Well, you miss out on save scum xp/money farming.. like 15K every save.
  15. mikovsy2

I bought a $138.000 bike that has the same stats as Jackie's

I thought they mentioned that bikes would be a cheaper option to cars in one of the night city wires. What the heck?
Top Bottom