Recent content by Milan_Martinez

+
  1. M

Game breaking bug that does not allow you to scan quest objectives.

Hi again, some feedback from my side for a change - I got quickly to the "With a Little Hell from my Friends" side quest, but without upgrading my OS. It worked this time (finally). Then I loaded back, went to Victor and upgraded it again, however with a different OS than I had before. Checked...
  2. M

Thanks for the heads up. So far I went back before even buying new car, and I could scan quest items there in a gig with the dude in the fridge - however my optics are already enhanced there, my operating system is not though. So I hope it's not the case, because I don't wanna play with small...
  3. M

Scanning does not count

To vylanantagonist Nice summary. Exactly as you wrote, I can play normally and do everything except scanning yellow-ishly highlighted quest items in side quests and missions so in some of them you are missing context but in others you can't progress. I submitted my savefiles within a bug report...
  4. M

Scanning does not count

I agree we should make some central issue topic about this, as I went through many forums and only in a few of them it is somewhat mentioned - I think most of the players at first think that the particular quest is broken, before realising the ugly truth, that the quest items cannot be scanned...
  5. M

I have the same issue in this quest - can't scan yellow-ish items in the tower and so I can't pick up the punch card. I have to yet determine, whether this is happening only in this quest for me or if somehow this ability is broken for me in all quests and missions now. If I find out that all my...
Top Bottom