Recent content by Mirascael

+
  1. M

Botchling: "Order: Transform into Lubberkin without changing power."

Not really. You don't need a PhD in game design to realize the card is out of line balancewise.
  2. M

Botchling: "Order: Transform into Lubberkin without changing power."

I can't believe noone has reported this HUGE bug yet. This thing is always resetting its power despite the card text clearly stating the opposite. For just 8 provisions, on top of that. More facepalm than I can handle, tbh. Really makes you wonder who the heck is designing these things and...
  3. M

Cadaverine Echo Bug

Just had an Arena game which I lost to the following bug: Round 1: Opponent plays Cadaverine. Round 3: I boost a unit with Garrison, unit gets destroyed.
  4. M

How to counter Shupe

Everyone is complaining about Sihil (rightfully so), but an even worse card imo is Shupe. Either inflicting an endless amount of damage (2 x 9 = 18) or destroying 2 units just like that. In my opinion it can hardly get more oppressive than that (Sihil at least you can counter with Artifact...
  5. M

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

You work multiple jobs and in the holidays you have a busy time as a parent? When had you had time to play this game, I wonder?
  6. M

Bonus XP Days

What is the meaning of "HC76"? Google doesn't seem to know either.
  7. M

How many people will stop playing the game based on new changes?

Well, this patch is so blatantly imbalanced, that it would seem unlikely that CDPR have either not cared about balance at all or been imbalancing cards and game deliberately. From my experience however, it seems far more likely that this patch can be explained easily with average incompetence...
  8. M

How many people will stop playing the game based on new changes?

What people complaining about the complaints don't understand: Scoia'Tael's Orlando Bloom does not merely break the game design rules of 3 cards max by changing it to 6 cards max for spells/weather: It gives access to 3 bronzes which allow you to choose the best spell for a particular...
  9. M

What cards do you think are unhealthy for the game?

Ragh Nar Roog Would I write down my thoughts about this particular card, I'd be permabanned immediately. Skellige Storm isn't much more sufferable either.
  10. M

Lore Inconsistencies with Cards and Mechanics

OK, my bad then, I stand corrected ;)
  11. M

Lore Inconsistencies with Cards and Mechanics

I haven't played the games much so far, but read the first 5 books. I can't remember weather haveing such an enormous effect on the world - it's hardly ever mentioned if I am not mistaken. The weather mechanic reminds me of professions in Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning (R.I.P.), which...
  12. M

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

I guess I should feel really bad about myself then. Besides, your comment about swimming in bronzes is delusional in my opinion. Not even considering rares, I'm still pretty far away from completing the common set (I could craft the missing ones, admittedly).
  13. M

Why Do You Still Play?

Card design and animations (initialy I thought that I'd never be able to get back to HS, which is teletubby design in comparison), game world. Now I can barely endure to grind to level 6 for a keg each day. Game design and mechanics are massively flawed though, unfortunately. The often...
  14. M

Nerv / Balance EMHYR !

Your claim about HS is as wrong as your claim about Emhyr. I can't even remember the last time I encountered him on ladder.
  15. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev

1st round of the game, each player draws 10 cards and may mulligan up to 3 cards. 2nd round each player draws 2 cards, may mulligan 1 card, 3rd round each player draws 1 card and may mulligan 1. Minimum deck size is 25 cards. My question to the game developers is how they came up with these...
Top Bottom