Recent content by Mishikedman

+
  1. M

Highlights from the Path: Mods

Thanks guys i am honored to be on this list. Thank you Alicija and CDPR for this honor and for giving the world one of the best games of all time. Also if it's ok i would like to add to your list, some fantastic mods: First let's not forget people that give us some cool tool's to work with...
  2. M

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Dudes i must say i agree with you all, but some people here like me are sympathetic to this studio-company. A lot of you are maybe new here but i remember the time when both devs and management worked in perfect sync. This symbiosis provided years of fantastic gaming experience for me and i hope...
  3. M

Toussaint PLM (Phoenix Lighting mod)

Coming very soon :)
  4. M

Phoenix lighting mod (PLM)

Winter has come Velen vgx and e3 era
  5. M

SKELLIGE VGX STYLED
  6. M

WO close to be done. 1545606527 New KM wip neer done
  7. M

Wo Showcase
  8. M

Just want to invite you to my new discord server, and share something new with this community :) This is newest footage of gameplay: This one is bit older but you can see how cutscenes look in version 8.0 Skellige video, but do know some things are changed but you can get idea how it look...
  9. M

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

HalkHoganPL I get the feeling you keep reworking same things. Is there anything really new ? Also don't take this as complaint or disrespect i am just asking. Finally thanks for all your work, respect man, you are making this game beautifull.
  10. M

[Release]Devil's Pit Mod

skacikpl VERY IMPRESIVE ! It would be interesting to implement axii in the mix
  11. M

What controls window lights?

I could tell you but i am low tier moder.
  12. M

Increased Lod

Lod_MOD16 what is expected fps drop ?
  13. M

MonarchX Halk in his last version 5 disabled reflection for poodles and fountains i add them back but i disabled reflection in caves. And about waves, they are controled by wind, and you can eddit this in csv file for weathers just up the wind table value and you will see more wave movement...
  14. M

With full credit to halk but this patch with fixed caves you can download for very long time from my mod page it is included with mod files just download new version of wlm phoenix v and copy ahdwater to your mod folder. Also try lighting mod you may like it.
Top Bottom