Recent content by mishukh

+
  1. M

THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

I know what I'm playing on the train tomorrow to work! Thank you Saber and CDPR for this patch, it's MUCH more than I had anticipated!
  2. M

Red lines on screen when using senses (switch) + screenshot

Thank you for the clarification. I may have to try a test myself without full health.
  3. M

Red lines on screen when using senses (switch) + screenshot

I cannot replicate the issues that you are experiencing; I tried both fisheye lens effect on/off and once Witcher sense finishes, no red lines are present either on top or bottom of my screen. Is your game copy a download on a SD card or a physical cartridge? If it's a download, have you tried...
  4. M

Can we please keep it civil and not attack each other. Nobody has been downright rude or obnoxious (as of yet). We should stand together as consumers of this game and I would think most of us have utmost respect for both CDPR and Saber as developers. I appreciate that plans and timescales...
  5. M

Well this is depressing news. I haven't touched my Witcher 3 for the Switch for over a month now since the AA blurriness is abysmal to my eyes, compared to it being turned off with sharpness turned up. I don't even care about overclocking or achieving 60 fps, that was never going to be possible...
  6. M

I'm more inclined to believe the poster meant 2020 :LOL:
  7. M

When was this picture dated from? Hopefully we'll see the patch by the end of this month or early February.
  8. M

That would be the holy grail of QoL changes in the next patch.
  9. M

We can only hope, although the cynic in me thinks that this will be a bug fixing patch and nothing more.
  10. M

Also commenting to have the option to turn off AA, it feels like I'm playing the game on 'water colour painting' mode...
Top Bottom