Recent content by Mister_Lizard

+
  1. M

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

When it comes to the silent/suppressed weapons I would like to see a bit of realism in a game for a change. A suppressed M-16 doesn't sound like an M-16 but it is still loud (heard from a mile away versus 5 miles away) and the round is still supers-sonic, the sonic boom is still there and rather...
  2. M

Should certain Roles be eliminated?

I would be happy with those six, even though I would sorely lament the exclusion of the Corporate.
  3. M

The boss level

I agree with this, and this has been brought up in other threads as well. Also absolutely no staged fights that require that you do certain things to weaken the enemy or make it so that there is only one way to with the fight, or lose it for that matter. I'd like to see this game redefine how...
  4. M

The boss level

fixt.
  5. M

Difficulty modes... What should they entail?

I would love to see individually scalable elements for difficulty. Sleeping and eating IMO should be in all difficulties except the lowest, they are not just time costs but money costs, a way to keep you hungry, as it were. Have the option to choose how many saves you get from unlimited to 10 to...
  6. M

What if certain parts of your body could be cut off, burnt and hurt etc,

Animations like that would be an interesting way to represent the failure of a stun/shock roll as well. As long as they weren't done too often, the temptation to watch and laugh at your enemy looking for their arm would be too great, I would expect to get shot in the head a few times for it.
  7. M

The boss level

Ah, rehashing old arguments, my favorite. CP2020 and by extension CP2077 is a world of bosses, CEOs, gang leaders and the like, and they didn't become bosses by allowing 'boss fights' to occur. Old age and treachery will win over youth and vigor most any day, especially when the old...
  8. M

Dude in animal print blazer

I like the picture but this brings to mind someone in a fedora just shooting this guy out of hand
  9. M

shadow puppet masters in CP77

If instead of disguises you used the term Personae then I think that this would be a viable option for hiding your involvement in certain operations. Keep in mind that each persona includes a lot of work: physical disguise, language and dialect modification, paper trails and more aptly cyber...
  10. M

Should certain Roles be eliminated?

My favorite Rockerboy
  11. M

Destroyable Terrain

C'mon that is only 75mph, if you can't get to 75mph you aren't even trying :)
  12. M

In game Vehicles!

If we are introducing airplanes, and perhaps former Panzerjocks, then I want this one
  13. M

How many weapons do you want to carry?

Hehe yeah I deserved that one for bitching about people not paying attention to what has already been said :) This thread does seem to be going in circles now.
  14. M

Dual Wielding Handguns, smg's.... Yes, No, Maybe?

I would be fully satisfied by 2 weapons on one target. But if it could be done I would love to have independent targeting. Though the argument that while your character might be able to do this with the right cyber, you will most likely have problems with it is hard to refute.
  15. M

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

Sure all of these are plausible and do exist, but all I was saying is that none of them are 'new' weapon types. And I don't think that in 57 years that there will be new types of weapons. What I mean by this is that there won't be plasma weapons, at least not man portable ones. There won't be...
Top Bottom