Recent content by misterbeam

+
  1. M

[SPOILER]Keira still in...

Please add possibility to have sex with her in this case! life is boring after the end :D
  2. M

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Same here :)
  3. M

What missed in the witcher 3?

- The lack of enigmas/riddles and depth in quests - The combat system is quite basic, you fight a wraith like you would fight a bear, just hit it until it dies. - The game is helping the player so much i.e you don't need to read books letters since conclusion are automatically drawn! all...
  4. M

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

We need a totally different game :) a WItcher 4 would be overdoing it!
  5. M

What LEVEL are you?

I will have to agree with Garelock, leveling doesn't seem to be well done :( It doesn't make sense to me at all.
  6. M

Witcher 3 fps drops and lag

Noticed that ALT TABing hurts FPS a lot :)
  7. M

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game

Have you guys at least taken some time to think about how would it work as a standalone game ?
  8. M

Do you like the item scaling system?

I am at level 43, and i find Novigrad longswords that are more powerful than witcher gear swords :D
  9. M

Crafting Mutagens is broken since 1.05

Yeah, looks like it's broken! but anyway, you can just craft it and drop it then craft the next one, until you have 3 :)
  10. M

Items level scaling

Items level scaling Hello, Can someone from the dev team explain to us how this items level scaling works ?? i am a bit lost, isn't witcher gear supposed to have the best armors/weapons ? why witcher gear is not scaled ? At high levels you can find common swords with higher damage than...
  11. M

Levelling

Hello, Since i started playing this awesome game! i had the feeling that there is something wrong with leveling ... anyway, my main concern is leveled items! i think that owned items should be level scaled, so when you reach a new level, items stats update themselves automatically. Thanks,
Top Bottom