Recent content by MJ

+
  1. M

Krew i Wino -- Oficjalny Zwiastun dodatku!

Krew i Wino -- Oficjalny Zwiastun dodatku! Od premiery dzieli nas już tylko tydzień! Obejrzyjcie oficjalny zwiastun drugiego i zarazem ostatniego dodatku do gry Wiedźmin 3: Dziki Gon -- Krew i Wino! Uwaga: Zwiastun zawiera elementy głównego wątku z dodatku! Premiera dodatku Krew i Wino...
  2. M

Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer!

Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer! Only one week left till the premiere of Blood and Wine -- the last expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! While you wait, be sure to check out the launch trailer here! Warning: If you want to keep your experience with the expansion as fresh as possible...
  3. M

Patch 1.12 out now!

The Blacksmith you mentioned doesn't have any unique cards now -- he awards you only with a random one (non-unique), as long as you are still missing any (so maybe in this case you got them all). :)
  4. M

Aktualizacja 1.12 już dostępna!

Może być to spowodowane modami do Gwinta -- jeśli korzystasz z takowych, warto sprawdzić czy wszystko jest OK po ich wyłączeniu.
  5. M

CD PROJEKT RED dla WOŚP 2016

CD PROJEKT RED dla WOŚP 2016 Południca jest upiorem pochodzącym z mitów słowiańskich z obszarów Polski, Czech i Słowacji. Według dawnych wierzeń stawały się nimi przeklęte dusze tych kobiet, które zmarły krótko po swoich zaślubinach. Bezwzględne i okrutne, stanowiły niebezpieczeństwo dla...
  6. M

Support charity and win a gigantic statue of Geralt fighting a Noonwraith!

Support charity and win a gigantic statue of Geralt fighting a Noonwraith! The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity is one of the biggest charity organizations in Poland. In its 24th Grand Finale, the fundraiser is collecting money to buy medical equipment for pediatric wards and provide high...
  7. M

First two screenshots from Blood and Wine revealed!

:cheers4:
  8. M

Plotki, plotki, plotki...

Plotki, plotki, plotki... Cześć, w nawiązaniu do plotek, które pojawiły się ostatnio w sieci - kilka słów od Marcina Iwińskiego i Zarządu CD PROJEKT RED: "Zwykle nie komentujemy plotek, jednak ta o sprzedaży naszego studia zatoczyła już za duże kręgi i czas ją zdementować. Nie prowadzimy...
  9. M

Rumors, rumors, rumors...

Rumors, rumors, rumors... Hello, in reference to the latest rumors flying around - few words from Marcin Iwiński and our Board: "We usually don’t comment on rumors, but this one has become quite viral and we think it deserves to be put to bed: we are not talking with anyone regarding selling...
  10. M

Trailer for Hearts of Stone?

Are you ready for what's coming in about 15 minutes? ;)
  11. M

Testing RU

Testing RU Full text. fsifjisjfisf
  12. M

The Witcher Store is here!

Stay tuned guys, this topic will be addressed at some point.
  13. M

All The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt FREE DLCs available NOW!

All The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt FREE DLCs available NOW! All 16 FREE DLCs for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are now available for download on every platform. “We’ve been releasing free DLCs since launch, and today’s release of New Game +, the 16th and last of them, marks a special moment for us and...
  14. M

Wszystkie darmowe DLC do gry “Wiedźmin 3: Dziki Gon” już DOSTĘPNE!

Wszystkie darmowe DLC do gry “Wiedźmin 3: Dziki Gon” już DOSTĘPNE! Mamy przyjemność poinformować, że wszystkie z 16 planowanych darmowych DLC do gry Wiedźmin 3: Dziki Gon są już dostępne do pobrania na komputery PC oraz konsole PlayStation 4 i Xbox One. “Ostatni z 16 darmowych DLC, Nowa Gra...
Top Bottom