Recent content by mjbennett1978

+
  1. mjbennett1978

Projectile Launch System

Could be something similar to what happens to me with hot key consumables, maxdoc etc. Sometime when I'm disassembling things it switches to the lowest grade one without my doing so. Could just be random weirdness too, bugs.
  2. mjbennett1978

Things you can't do in Act One

With the street kid life path you can travel to coyote cojo fast travel point. Enemies and loot boxes seem to be populated but you can break stuff by looting boxes that contain evidence for the NCPD gigs, that was my experience at least.
  3. mjbennett1978

Night City University

I believe he went to school in Laguna Bend.
  4. mjbennett1978

Ghost town glitch

I had that happen but only once. When i went back to the window I was able to jump through as designed. One of the many odd bugs that seems to come up only so often like death because you stepped off a bag of trash.
  5. mjbennett1978

Tired of seeing enemies as red outlined silhouettes

I think the tag effect you can apply to them when using the scanner function would be a better visual for it. Just being able to tell someone is there rather than seeing their outline.
  6. mjbennett1978

Why should we lose an Hour of playing Cyberpunk 2077 in the USA!!??

You people have a circadian rythm? I broke mine working nights and then flip flop shifts for 20+ years...
  7. mjbennett1978

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

The only ending I have a problem with are the ones in which you allow Johnny to keep your body. It seems like an a-hole thing to do not telling anyone what happened to V. Johnny seems like he just didn't want anything to do with your friends after the raid and everybody thinks V is just laying...
  8. mjbennett1978

Johnny silverhand clothing bugged/ duplicates when upgrading.

I got the quest item tag removed from Skippy and Rivers revolver. SPOILERish, you've been warned. There is a quest where you buy a preem BD from some random guy and have to use his BD rig to play it because it's outdated. You wake up in a scav haunt and all your gear is gone...
  9. mjbennett1978

Iconic Psalm 11:6 not dropping when looting.

It's still drops, had to try 3 times.
  10. mjbennett1978

some Regine Jones jobs has no audio

I've has that issue with random phone calls and even on occasion with an NPC face to face. For me it seems to happen when I've been playing for an extended time. The longer my play session the more buggy the game gets.
  11. mjbennett1978

Immortal Enemies

I just had the immortal enemies bug hit. I can hit them with grenades and knock them off their feet with the explosion but deal absolutely no damage. I can beat them with a stun baton and they fall to their knees but they get right back up, no damage. Exited the game and restarted it, no change.
Top Bottom