Recent content by Mnorojo

+
  1. M

Homecoming sounds awesome! BUT two updates in 6 months is just absurd

I look forward to creating a complete set after the re-release and premiuming the cards. If I can get full value for my scraps, it might be possible to entirely premium my three favorite factions. That is CDPR showing its good will. I will also definitely buy Thronebreaker. My only gripe is that...
  2. M

Decided to quit

Game is still good. As for viable factions, I think CDPR backed themselves into a corner with alchemy. They will have to change ointment to no longer work on viper witcher. That amount of control kills too many engine decks. No more movement ST for example. I hope their viable faction plan works...
  3. M

Decided to quit

Players just don't get it. Net decks exist in every CCG. And their existence kills diversity. One way around it is to create a rock, scissors, paper kind of relationship between archetypes. Certain types of decks keep others in check. But players complain about this too. For example, Viper...
  4. M

Fixing Gwent with Initiative Points

Fixing Gwent with Initiative Points Recently in the AMA, Burza said they are working on a solution to the coin flip. He talked about initiative points being assigned to leaders. Leaders with a low initiative will lose out to leaders with a high initiative. For example, Henselt would only have...
  5. M

So, how's your arena experience?

I'm still playing and enjoying it. The whole point was to give an alternative to constructed. And that it is. No more netdecking. No high synergy deck thinning cards. Its something different. So it works for me
  6. M

So, how's your arena experience?

I had a deck with 11 golds and only made it to 7th contract. Another time I had 6 golds and won 9 matches getting a gold Lambert. It just goes to show how pointless some golds are, especially without synergy. Also, Shupe is great, no doubt, but his inconsistency has screwed me on more than one...
  7. M

2018 the end of Gwent?

The game being in Beta does have one important thing to it. CDPR has not fully advertised the game. They will probably do an advertising blitz at full launch. How successful they are at bringing in new players then will determine the long term health of the game. We can expect that the Gwent...
  8. M

New game mode coming to GWENT!

Finally. Now we will have something to silence all the negativity that surfaces once the meta settles and becomes stale. A respite from the other modes, so to speak
  9. M

The Mulligan System Explained

Mulligan Bug Doesn't Exist Mulligan Bug Doesn't Exist. For the opening draw a player can mulligan three cards. With blacklisting, if you mulligan a card you will not draw that card or any other copies of it again during the mulligan phase for that turn. However, the card is put back into your...
  10. M

Is it just me or the diversity is great again?

Yeah.the meta hasnt really settled though consume and cursed bears seem really strong. I know there is a good ST deck waiting to jump into the scene.
  11. M

Custom decks - the road to Gwent happiness?

Its true. Creating your own deck and moving up the ladder is awesome. If only everyone could enjoy as much
  12. M

Tired of seeing the same deck builds copied from websites

I despise net decking as well. I don't enjoy playing these decks again and again. And I hate piloting one because of the lameness of mirror matches. But it's a part of any ccg. I've just learned to accept it
  13. M

Treason working on Arachas queen

So it should also wirk on werewolves, huh?
  14. M

From Dorf Point Spam Back To Bear Point Spam

Dorf spam was much more annoying than bears spam. It was s guaranteed 12 pts. Or 14 with agitators, plus any more points off of Dennis and Barclay and Hattori. Not to mention the OP golds such a Ithlinne and Iorveth meds. Yrs, bears is annoying but ita much mpre toned down than dorfs was
  15. M

Custom decks - the road to Gwent happiness?

I tried a movement deck. But its not good due to,the amount,t of removal in the game. I really miss when. It made engine cards viable.
Top Bottom