Recent content by Mobilemux

+
  1. Mobilemux

Cyberpunk's version of Triss, Ciri or Yen?

Can anyone show me a Western AAA game released after 2015 that had female characters anywhere near as sexy as the ladies from Witcher 3? I'm not talking the subjectively "I personally think" kind of sexy, I'm talking the objectively "would be used to sell lingerie" kind of sexy. Because when...
  2. Mobilemux

Doesn't mean we can't go at it through Netrunning! Just imagine the possibilities, plus they're already on the internet, so plenty of referential material.
  3. Mobilemux

Alt Cunningham is the character I am both hyping and dreading to see, in that drawing she looks drop dead gorgeous and will easily beat out Meredith if she ends up that hot in the game. [...] Edited. -Drac
  4. Mobilemux

So did Dragon Age Inquisition and it did bugger all for a hetero male player. I prefer quality over quantity. Like I said, none of the female characters revealed so far are worth getting excited over, I'm only interested in Meredith cause she's the only attractive white woman revealed so far...
  5. Mobilemux

I'm pretty much saying I want what you want, except with the women themselves. MORE OPTIONS!!!
  6. Mobilemux

Ok so this has been bothering me so much as of late and I've been pondering whether or not to make a thread about this for a while cause I wasn't sure how to explain it delicately, but I can't stay silent about it anymore. Where is Cyberpunk 2077's versions of the undeniably drop dead gorgeous...
  7. Mobilemux

T-bug might be romancable in the game

Curious, but did you guys watch the movie? If not that's understandable cause before I saw the movie even I thought her eyes were odd, but after I saw the movie, saw how cool of a character she was and her face from many different shots, she became the perfect girlfriend that no man deserves...
  8. Mobilemux

I fully support the idea of a "Build a Waifu" creator in the game for no other reason than to recreate Alita as my heart and soul seeing as she's already claimed it :love: GET TO IT CDPR!!!!
  9. Mobilemux

Misty ain't hard on the eyes, but she's still just average or above average at best, given what little we've seen of her. That's the problem that at least I have with the ladies in this game, so far all of them are either passable or...........just not. Where is Cyberpunk's Triss or Yen or...
  10. Mobilemux

Of all the female characters revealed so far, she's the only one who is even close to attractive, all characters(male and female) seen so far have been either above average or downright stomach churning, at least in my opinion. Anyway if T-bug ends up "romanceable" I bet she'll be nothing more...
  11. Mobilemux

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

CDPR have stated that nudity is an important part of Cyberpunk 2077. https://web.archive.org/web/20180623110135/https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/15/17468232/cyberpunk-2077-nudity-transhumanism So censoring it is censoring a serious theme of the whole game. It doesn't strike a lot of confidence...
  12. Mobilemux

Read the OP again. I'm talking about the E3 2019 demo that was shown behind closed doors(the one we HAVEN'T seen yet). Yong mentioned that when the character looks in the mirror and enters the character custom screen, the characters are not naked nor blurred, they are wearing underwear. Which...
  13. Mobilemux

So remember back during the first demo during the character customization screen where they showed how the male and female V were going to be completely naked as nudity was said to be an important part of the game, but they said they were just blurred out for that specific demo to not cause...
  14. Mobilemux

CDPR wants to add transsexual V in the game

Actual snippet from the Cyberpunk 2020 manual:
Top Bottom