Recent content by mobius1990

+
  1. M

Radeon Users

We had two consecutive patches filled to the brim with Nvidia tech (DLSS 3, Reflex, Path Tracing). Zero content or bug fixes (cool a small hotfix came later to adress a few issues). XeSS was added, nice. But they also broke FSR, which looks absolutely atrocious since 1.62 and produces massive...
  2. M

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

3. M

Low resolution clouds

Are these low resolution clouds intentional? Whatever settings I change or weather mods I use, even on a new savegame I can't seem to get rid of these ugly clouds. GOG Version with a 7900XT
  4. M

Patch 1.31

Ok, FX CAS still not working when Raytracing is enabled. Really amazing work.
  5. M

Patch 1.31

Update not showing for me yet. Can we use FX CAS again when Raytracing enabled? Or did it not get fixed?
  6. M

Multileyered Kasen exo-jacks with anti-shrapnel lining Blueprint location help?

The heavy duty ones I have too, i was speaking about these: Wonder if anyone was able to find them in plain black.
  7. M

Multileyered Kasen exo-jacks with anti-shrapnel lining Blueprint location help?

Was anyone able to find some plain black Exo-Jacks? Like the ones V was wearing in the 2018 gameplay or are part of her canon outfit? Best I got so far was the Havy Duty Biker Exo-Jacks which are a shiny black with red accents.
  8. M

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

Maybe also respect the NPC's choice not wanting to romance you? Clearly they have feelings too.
Top Bottom