Recent content by Mobster100

+
  1. Mobster100

An honest, unbiased review of Cyberpunk Edgerunners by someone who doesn't watch anime [SPOILER FREE]

I have watched some of it as well and share the majority of your views. I'm not an anime fan either, I did however like Arcane very much. But Anime most of the time always comes off as if they are using too few frames, so it often appears to be stop motion, or they will only animate the exact...
  2. Mobster100

Explore the world or continue V's story?

Personally, I think the whole timebomb in your head without any cure, was a huge mistake in an open-world game like this. This obviously goes a bit deeper, because they wanted Silverhand in the story, personally I don't mind Silverhand being there, but I don't think he adds a lot to the story...
  3. Mobster100

Dear CDPR...

They are going to make a new CP game, I don't think anyone doubts that, but it will probably be done in Unreal after TW4 and potential expansions. So unfortunately it will take some time. I think your best option is to hope for CDPR to make the modding tools as "functional" as possible because...
  4. Mobster100

A random Cyberpunk player's wish

I think they should change it in all these types of games, where they intend there to be an illusion of choice. In Mass effect, I don't recall there being a lot of very important decisions to be made, except there being some in regards to the Paragon and Renegade thing. But again, just because...
  5. Mobster100

In that case, the system should be able to handle it. Meaning that if something is crucial for the player to know, then that should be presented to them no matter what but in a natural way. But when you as a player play the game and are presented with things to say, you should choose the option...
  6. Mobster100

I can't remember how it was done in Mass Effect. But to me, this serves several things. 1. It makes interaction and participating in these quests a lot more interesting and natural because you as a player can react to what you are being told and can think about what potential consequences your...
  7. Mobster100

I think they will support it a bit after the release of the expansion. But it will be with a skeleton crew, probably even fewer than now. As others have said they are switching to the Unreal engine it seems, which is good in my opinion at least for future games. But it does seem to trap...
  8. Mobster100

I was hoping the DLC story wasn't with Silverhand

Ahh ok, might have missed that.
  9. Mobster100

Also, its kind of funny how Silverhand is sometimes able to interact with objects and move them around, not really sure how that works :)
  10. Mobster100

I can't say for sure what plans for expansion(s) they had, but given that the CEO and the employees had no issues promising left right and centre, what the game would include and all the awesome things in it and then when the game was released, it didn't even have half of it and for some, it was...
  11. Mobster100

Don't mind Johnny being there. But I can't help thinking that they are still just in the process of putting out fire with an absolute minimum of effort. This is from 2020: During a conference call on the first half of 2020, one of the questions concerned the post-game support for the RPG game...
  12. Mobster100

Question about Redmod

Ok, cool thanks Hopefully CDPR will improve the modding tools a lot. It would be cool to see same capabilities as with Skyrim and FO4. :)
  13. Mobster100

[Overhaul] Food / Drink

Well in a world where we can expect food to be highly modified it might not be as stupid. Also you could make that argument with almost anything in the game. Why should a bra give any armor? etc. And they already made food to give you a buff. Food buffs at the moment is a time sink, that is the...
  14. Mobster100

[Overhaul] Food / Drink

To me, this is a very broken aspect of the game at the moment for several reasons. 1. It is annoying having to enter the inventory system to use them. 2. There is no reason to buy food/drinks at all because you find so many of them. I think it is a system that could be somewhat easily fixed...
  15. Mobster100

Question about Redmod

So its not that easy to for instance built a quest or "location" and add it to one of the many locked doors if people wanted to do that? Or maybe add a lot of new shops?
Top Bottom