Recent content by Mohasz

+
  1. M

Why was Witcher 1's atmosphere so special?

Wow, it's amazing how TW3 (especially BaW) feels like TW1 indeed, I didn't quite realize that. Except it's much more refined, of course. I definitely enjoy this kind of athmosphere more than what TW2 has - even though TW2 was excellent in its own way as well.
  2. M

Please don't let the witcher series die

If BaW marks the end, I'm fine with that, it was an excellent conclusion to the series... but I still have the tiniest hope that CDPR will release proper modding tools for TW3 towards the end of this year. Although realistically, I have to realize it's probably too late for that now.
  3. M

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

Good thing I'm playing on low settings...:smile:
  4. M

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Nice changes on the UI! Still not perfect, but it's really good now. For example, the glasses shouldn't take up a slot for usable items, it should have a separate slot (same for other cosmetic accessories i.e. masks, bunny ears) - anyway, why not just allow the player to cycle through all of...
  5. M

Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer!

Seems like it's taken down. Anyway, there's nothing new in it that we didn't know from the previews.
  6. M

I think the music was fine except from 0:23 to 0:30 where there are peaceful images shown of Toussaint along with the 'heavy' music. Edit: the first review is in!
  7. M

So, first reviews are here in minutes...? I hope so.
  8. M

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Probably not going to happen, but I really want to see Priscilla (somewhat) recovered.
  9. M

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

So, can we expect the full trailer in a week? Anyway, I checked the Eurogamer article and the revamped inventory / UI looks great, some practical improvements there.
  10. M

Building a gaming PC

Hi all! So I'm finally about to buy a new PC. I can't afford to spend too much on it, but I'd like to be able to run TW3 on Ultra with ~45 fps, and it would be nice if future games ran decently on it for the next 3-4 years. I've come to the conclusion that the i5-4690 CPU is a safe bet, and...
  11. M

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

Now that we've all played the game (some might've even forget about it by now), I really have to say I do like the auto-refilling mechanic. I mean for me personally, it would be an absolute pain in the arse having to gather the ingredients for the potions/bombs each time I'd like to use them...
  12. M

Did you start a new game because of 'Hearts of Stone'?

Well, I thought I would, but then I figured it's really a whole different storyline and I just wanted to experience it as soon as possible. So I just loaded my latest save (right after completion of the base game) and jumped into HoS - which turned out to be absolutely amazing, by the way. I...
  13. M

Interesting insights into CD Projekt RED from Linkedin Profiles

Interesting information, thanks for sharing. Sad to hear Péter and Jonas had left. Best luck to them, and many thanks for their amazing work on TW3! Is Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz involved in CP 2077? He's a genius as well.
  14. M

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Wow, Fallout 4 is miles ahead, that's unexpected (for me).
  15. M

First two screenshots from Blood and Wine revealed!

Enhanced Edition and / or one last expansion, one can dream... :sleepy: Beautiful screenshots by the way, I wonder how big the whole area will be. I'm hoping for something almost Velen-sized (or more likely, something similar to Novigrad and its sorroundings).
Top Bottom