Recent content by Moon_Kami

+
  1. M

Patch Notes 10.4

so Elves are fine and balanced :). Scoia just needs another OP archetype, so lets buff dwarves as well. (y) In the GWENT open, NG was barely even played. Tactics and soldiers are kind o dead . yet gets another nerf. I mean NG decks that are getting played are mostly Neutral decks and Meme...
  2. M

Season of the Bear has started

Please spectator mode for the new year!
  3. M

Patch Notes 10.3

Monsters will be tier 0 dude. what are u talking about? did you see the changes???
  4. M

Patch Notes 10.3

Guys, thanks for the patch. the buffs and nerfs are all really welcome. just one thing; do you think this NR machine deck is fine? and also SK loses consistency now. like maybe change the power of the skirmishers to 3 or even 2 but instead change the provision back to 4? just a thought...
  5. M

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is out of beta!

Nah the game looks well built so far. good job guys! let's not judge the patch 1 minute after it's release :) keep an open mind guys. I'm liking it so far!
  6. M

This Week in GWENT 13.04.2018

Why is he so sad in the video though..
  7. M

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

As much as it saddens me to wait for 6 months, I am hopeful. I know what these guys are capable of. I have played a lot of card games. Gwent has the best ARTWORK in the world of cards. I think what they said about them losing sight of what they were set to achieve is right on the point! Gwent...
  8. M

AMA with Paweł Burza — March 14th, 5PM CET!

Hey Burza! Firstly, good job all the guys at the CDPR. specially the artwork is top notch. I would like to ask; 1. are you going to rework cards like Serrit which is a worse case of Elites? The rework on Treason was really nice btw. 2. can u make make locks good again? (with maybe armor or...
  9. M

Patch is now available!

I think even 2 games a day in Ranked lost to connectivity issues to game client is bad. and I know it's not my connection... plz fix your servers
  10. M

Patch is now available!

So many bugs guys. - I have lost 6 games today. 4 games bc "an error has occured with client.." - Two games bc it would dc (me or my opponent) then I jus couldnt play the card I was gonna play, screen freezes; sometimes even the game stops, and I have to w8 for 4 mins or jus relog. - An other...
  11. M

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 21.02.2018

guys at CDPR, maybe buff old cards that are jus plain bad right now like Serrit (NG Reveal Silver :| )? before creating newer cards that are gonna be nerfed into being unplayable later like Ciri Nova?
  12. M

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 21.02.2018

You shouldn't craft any of them my friend. except maybe the Dandelion that draws, as a tempo card
  13. M

Patch is now available!

I'm really happy with the new patch. everything looks better balanced right now. well done guys at cdpr. I still think monster archetypes need to get "complete" for next real patch, and please please dont forget to rework cards like NG black archer (u know what card it is) or Serrit (usually...
  14. M

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

Have you guys changed drop chance of Legendaries and Epics? because this is the 1st time I have opened 19 kegs and my friend has opened 18 and we have gotten 0 golds and 0 silvers. jus bunch of premiums... Anyone else like this?
Top Bottom