Recent content by moonmancharlie

+
  1. moonmancharlie

1.3 hype train

Thank you
  2. moonmancharlie

1.3 hype train

What does "release pipeline branch" mean?
  3. moonmancharlie

1.3 hype train

so try to avoid the slippery road, run on the new dry road agreed
  4. moonmancharlie

1.3 hype train

it's not like they're not selling it but they are recommending to avoid the base ps4 version.
  5. moonmancharlie

1.3 hype train

apparently sony is recommending avoiding the ps4 version, it probably won't or can't ever be fixed. "SIE can confirm that Cyberpunk 2077 will be re-listed on PlayStation Store starting June 21, 2021. Users will continue to experience performance issues with the PS4 edition while CD Projekt Red...
  6. moonmancharlie

Playstation Store

Let's hope the next patch really fixes performance issues. maybe looks and plays a little better.
  7. moonmancharlie

1.3 hype train

any news on the patch?
  8. moonmancharlie

1.3 hype train

I only see the date
  9. moonmancharlie

1.3 hype train

I think I remember some of them releasing around 4 pm pacific time, could be wrong tho.
  10. moonmancharlie

1.3 hype train

At what time do patches usually release? Is today a bust?
  11. moonmancharlie

Hotfix 1.22

Any news on the upcoming patch?
  12. moonmancharlie

State of console players?

Is there a new patch out?
  13. moonmancharlie

"Closer to that Experience"

"we’ll release two large patches starting with Patch #1 in January. This will be followed by Patch #2 in February. Together these should fix the most prominent problems gamers are facing on last-gen consoles. We will be informing you about the contents of each patch ahead of their release. They...
  14. moonmancharlie

Radio Stations kinda bugged?

Radio stations feel like an afterthough or just unfinished, everytime I turn on the radio it takes a while to start playing (I guess it's loading?) sometimes the music cuts off and after a few seconds of silence some random announcement happens, changing the station takes a while and sometimes...
  15. moonmancharlie

Jackie still missing in The Pickup 1.06

There's no way I triggered this bug before 1.05, I hadn't played much since release till 1.05 and most of my playtime was after 1.06. I'm on base ps4 btw
Top Bottom