Recent content by Mooseking86

+
  1. Mooseking86

The Crimson Curse is unleashed!

Bomb Witcher when??? :sad::sad::sad:
  2. Mooseking86

Crimson Curse – new cards revealed!

Are changes coming to the Homecoming cards to work around the Crimson ones? Dimeritium Bomb for example seems very useless compared to Dancing Star. Seems a very obvious choice in prov management. I understand reasoning having 4prov cards the ways they are but i would like to see some other...
  3. Mooseking86

What are the chances of Draw & Mulligan changes in Crimson Curse? I know you've stated on a Dev stream that you want to change things slowly. What are the chances that we finally see Tutors to bring back faction based thinning. (And hopefully the 'Threat of Card Advantage' earlier in the...
  4. Mooseking86

Is Treant Mantis Gold? Can't tell from description. Looks like bronze but so does Vivienne. Any possible confirmation on this?
  5. Mooseking86

Crimson Curse live stream with developers 6.03.2019

Any notes available? (Apart from the nice new mechanics summary) Can't watch archive for another 10 hours =/ Would love to peek at the new cards on a break.:cry:
  6. Mooseking86

New smilies available!

:sleep:
  7. Mooseking86

Let's talk about Pitfall/Artifacts

Dimeritium Bomb. White Frost. Designed for spell removal only because meta decisions can account for the card already. *eg play a dud card instead*
  8. Mooseking86

Live stream with developers 26.02.2019

Notes?
  9. Mooseking86

March Expansion

Any idea at release date, dev stream, announcement date etc? Will the expansion be live for the March Season or will the Expansion lead into the April Season?
  10. Mooseking86

Making Eldain (at least remotely) playable!

If Blue, almost all. (Depends on Mahakam Horn / Sage draw) If Red, i'd say 35-40% off the top of my head. Taking the L in R1 is a toss up depending on draw though. Bled in R2 still not that often due to most decks being built around long rounds. But Consume MN will usually push in R2 due to...
  11. Mooseking86

Making Eldain (at least remotely) playable!

Been playing Eldain exclusively since he launched. He's definitely something different, but I would not consider his power the weakest in the game. To make him work, you need to have a very good knowledge for deck builds, and that can make climbing ranked a nightmare. My deck Has about 60% win...
  12. Mooseking86

Thronebreaker Leaders Update is live!

The problem is, those Archetypes already existed with Foltest & Demavend. And it could be easily argued that those leaders function better due to better synergy. Her ability only enhances Tridam, and doesn't do enough to be super useful for Anna (due to prevalence of locks and removal) but...
  13. Mooseking86

Me've is very underpowered for what she does. The only cards that have Synergy with her Leader Ability are Anna Striger & Tridam infantry. The problem is, you're not going to substitute boosts out of your deck because you need to guarantee Anna & Tridam get boosted in this Archetype. So her...
  14. Mooseking86

Gernichora & Aep Dahy seem the strongest of the new Leaders. Also, how come there's no animation on Eldains converted traps? :(
Top Bottom