Recent content by Mordred_Morghul

+
  1. Mordred_Morghul

[Bug] Suicide from quickhack wont down enemies

I am doing a low threat mission, all the enemies are green. Suicide is arbitrarily not affecting some of them. System Reset (the non lethal equivalent, also is not working. This is one of the main story missions, so maybe CDPR decided to make some of the enemies non-instakillable? 1608684191...
  2. Mordred_Morghul

Mantis blades disappeared from all ripperdocs

So I got the free legendary mantis blades from the cyberpsycho area downtown as soon as the map opened up. After that, I could not find any other mantis blades in any of the ripperdocs. I've visited every single one. I've been watching some let's plays and I am seeing people with less progress...
  3. Mordred_Morghul

lethal/non lethal options need work

Literally every gun vendor sells the non lethal mod and it is like a couple hundred eddies. A lethal mod for blunt weapons would not give me the "option" I am wanting, because the "option" I want is realism. A baseball bat swung hard to the head will kill you. Period. I believe Gorilla Arms are...
  4. Mordred_Morghul

Netrunning is OP to the point the game becomes a joke (Very hard diff.)

So.... early on it take some work, but eventually you become a cyber legend? I literally see no problem with this. You want challenge, play dark souls.
  5. Mordred_Morghul

lethal/non lethal options need work

Ever heard of a little thing called "blunt force trauma"??? I feel like making blunt and fists all non-lethal is not only extremely unrealistic but also removes some player choice options in how they want to operate. I wanna murder with a B-ball bat. Can't though, no matter how hard I hit...
  6. Mordred_Morghul

Hotfix 1.04

Punctuation. Please for the love of all that is sacred, use punctuation. I cannot parse your seemingly solid advice because it all just runs together.
  7. Mordred_Morghul

Damage boosting perks under some skills not working

So I've been messing around with skills after noticing some lackluster performance against enemies as the game progresses. The situational skills, like Rio Bravo that increases headshot damage seem to work fine. My damage related hacking perks also seem to do what they say, and I can even see...
  8. Mordred_Morghul

Hotfix 1.04

I had to uninstall the whole game for the patch to download. Before, it said there was a patch available but it didn't show up anywhere and wouldn't auto download. I posted about this massive issue before, but apparently my post was "rude", and was censored by forum fascists.
  9. Mordred_Morghul

Monowire?!

You cannot see cyberware in your inventory. You need to go to a ripperdoc. 1607909993 There are a few legendary versions, some found in the world, some sold at different ripperdocs, that do way more that the base versions sold at the ripperdocs in the starting area. I feel like everyone who...
  10. Mordred_Morghul

Hotfix 1.04

Can't install on PS5. Game info says i'm currently running 1.02. I check for updates. It says an update is available and to go to downloads/uploads. I go there and nothing is there. Can't do anything. Great patch 10/10.
Top Bottom