Recent content by morskittar

+
  1. morskittar

Important update regarding the UWP PC version of GWENT

Or the could have checked the box to keep Play Anywhere and avoided screwing over a (probably very small subset of) customers completely. Whatever.
  2. morskittar

Let's not pretend some store policy could force CDPR to make an anti-customer decision to remove a client, cross-buy, and only announce that on the *day it would have released*. Maybe transfer restrictions, but that wouldn't be some sort of surprise on release day.
  3. morskittar

I feel your pain. I prefer playing on a couch and big screen, but between the rest of the family using the TV, busy weekends, and travel, it's just not possible most of the time. I'll miss Gwent. And that few hundred bucks I stupidly spent on a beta. I might have played on GOG instead with some...
  4. morskittar

A wording change after the fact. Absolutely brutal. Shady even. Especially when aimed right at the primary reason it looks like most of us were attracted to a Play Anywhere version.
  5. morskittar

I don't think I've seen anyone confirm a successful transfer yet, anywhere. I wonder if that's why we're getting radio silence. I'm surprised tech blogs and the like haven't picked up on this yet.
  6. morskittar

To clarify, I coded the support request wrong. Windows Store requests exist both under PC and Xbox One it seems - the latter is the right path: "Xbox One > Windows Store (XBOX Live)". In trying to submit again, this requires I get a "support ID" to submit, but I no longer can access via PC and...
  7. morskittar

I received a reply from support, but only to say I'd coded the request wrong and to try again. I also tried the refund route on kegs purchased, but all of my prior purchases are outside the two-week return window for digital purchases. On me, I suppose, for spending money on an unreleased game.
  8. morskittar

GWENT: Ask a Dev

What counts as "progression" when considering a UWP to GOG account migration? In lieu of confirmation until today, I'd installed, opened, and run through the first part of the tutorial (not sure if I finished that). Might that block migration?
  9. morskittar

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

This question is getting answers that are somewhere between "nothing to announce yet" and complete silence. Which unfortunately is starting to sound like an answer. Not great for those of us who invested because of cross-buy and shared accounts across PC and Xbox. I hope I'm reading it wrong!
  10. morskittar

Touchscreen Support [Surface Pro 4]

What can I say... I'm an optimist. The idea of kicking back and playing some Gwent while visiting family or at an airport is too much to resist! Especially on a platform it's already available on. Grabbing a keyboard is easy enough, but the tablet form factor has its advantages.
  11. morskittar

Touchscreen Support [Surface Pro 4]

Touchscreen Support [Surface Pro 4] I'm a little worried about how much time playing Gwent this opens up, but I was trying it out without a keyboard on my Surface. Touch equivalence to mouse is about 90%: taps, long presses, etc seem to be able to control most of the basic functions. ​Still...
Top Bottom