Recent content by MorteSpiritu

+
  1. MorteSpiritu

Caution! A beautiful but dangerous place.

And a full path to it. On other one i zoomed in. In the end my network glitched and i lost connection to my PC. XD
  2. MorteSpiritu

Y Yeah. :) But i think that one is responsible for droping under the city when you exit a car near V's apartment.
  3. MorteSpiritu

Found a couple holes in the matrix near megatower 10 while exploring. So be careful. Reported about first but suddenly explored another one. Now i make a video how to get there.
  4. MorteSpiritu

(Xbox) Floating objects.

I've reported about this issue. Hope some update will come with fix, where you can't take some stuff from some surface. You know - junk etc.
  5. MorteSpiritu

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

Not alone, definitely. 70+ hours but I'm not in a hurry for the storyline yet. Only two regions were cleared. On Xbox One OG.:sneaky:(y)
  6. MorteSpiritu

Lots of space.

Add some good fun to my post with very shy traffic lights at the crossroads in Charter Hill near luxury apartments. :confused:;) 1608374434 Oh, and I wanted to add that the developers could play around with such harmless bugs in the form of news reports in future updates. For example, about an...
  7. MorteSpiritu

Lots of space.

The world is well built. Sometimes I like to just ride and explore it. Honestly, I didn't even expect to find Dex after the prologue. But in such trifles, the game is especially revealed.
  8. MorteSpiritu

Lots of space.

There is a lot of empty space under the garbage in the dump. Near Dexters body. Is this designed, or is it a graphic flaw and needs to be reported?
  9. MorteSpiritu

(Xbox) Floating objects.

Thx
  10. MorteSpiritu

Can't access the in game bonus items on Xbox Series X. Any help?

Your coat and shirts in the wardrobe. Look on your right from door to secret stash.
  11. MorteSpiritu

(Xbox) Floating objects.

Data shard in Oil Fields is floating in the air and can not be activated.
Top Bottom