Recent content by MortisDCLXVI

+
  1. MortisDCLXVI

bugged quests

Same, I made a thread about it, a little workaround we've found for bugged jobs/gigs is to rollback a quick save to before you did them, try to do one without initiating the next. I was already far into the game before I figured trying to use that method for another issue I was having. I hope it...
  2. MortisDCLXVI

GIG: Troublesome Neighbors (Completion bug)

Seems like you need to rollback a save before you get to far, I'm already too far ahead from where those bugged for me, so I'm going to have to remember it on my next playthrough. 1608366974 Now that I think about it, Last Login and Where the Bodies Hit the Floor are literally in the same...
  3. MortisDCLXVI

SOS: Merc Needed (No prompt to start, no follow to finish)

Went to the location for the SOS gig, got there, but got no prompt about the title, just that it's an undiscovered area, reloaded a few times already and keep getting the same result, I clear out the Tyger Claws and grab the coolant, but there's nothing to do to progress/finish the job, there's...
  4. MortisDCLXVI

Same thing happened to me, mind started at Troublesome Neighbors, then Freedom of the Press, but the second one completed after doing another activity, the first, Last Login and now I just realized, a Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor, all won't complete.
  5. MortisDCLXVI

List of Missing Options (and Features)

I definitely agree with the priorities that should be focused on, and mentioning the story, if they were to actually add whatever was cut, or even add a more developed story that goes with whatever path you take, I honestly wouldn't mind playing through the whole story again. I can honestly say...
  6. MortisDCLXVI

Someone with Magnifying Glass 🔎

Could also be that it registered, but the magnifying glass is still lit up, happens sometimes, if you're investigating for clues, you possibly picked up a shard that you have to open to get information from.
  7. MortisDCLXVI

Someone with Magnifying Glass 🔎

Have you tried examining them? Could also be bugged, I usually load a previous quicksave before the start of what I'm doing or where I'm going to see if that works, if not, i relaunch the game and still load a previous quicksave.
  8. MortisDCLXVI

Now playing [music]

Architects - Black Lungs
  9. MortisDCLXVI

Just like the other gig I mentioned, I'm already close to the end of the game, completed this gig on day 2 of playing and it's still in my journal, when I try to track it, there's nothing to track and nowhere for me to go. Attached are screenshots of the gig in my journal and showing the...
  10. MortisDCLXVI

GIG: Last Login (Completion bug)

I'm already close to the end of the game, completed this gig on day 2 of playing and it's still in my journal, when I try to track it, there's nothing to track and nowhere for me to go.
  11. MortisDCLXVI

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

True, it can definitely be worked around, and does make it a little fun when a fight drags out, but one slip up and your either dead or almost dead. I was able to cheese a fight by double jumping around to let my HP regen some, but ended up getting lucky, because the chump was bugged in a...
  12. MortisDCLXVI

An indicator in the journal that tells how for away a job or gig is without having to exit the journal, saves time when you have a huge list, as well as makes it easier to plan a route to get them done instead of driving 4km away for one, then tracking another one that's 4km away from where you...
  13. MortisDCLXVI

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

I can definitely agree with most, if not all of this, but there are some things that are understandable as to why they either didn't implement some things or couldn't, in some of the comparisons you gave. Take this with a grain of salt, this is the first CDPR game I've played to this extent, so...
  14. MortisDCLXVI

Something else that should be added is an option to redistribute your attribute and perk points, whether it be right from your own interface or going to a ripperdoc for example, like formatting your character sheet. It sucks that you're stuck with whatever you set your perks to, especially when...
  15. MortisDCLXVI

Second Conflict bugged (Possible spoiler, if you're still early in the game)

I made it to Nancy, but once in the room with her, after hearing the Maelstrom goon speak, nothing progresses and I can't interact with anyone in the room or draw a weapon. I tried reloading a couple of times already, but still nothing. Anyone find a way to progress from this point? EDIT: So I...
Top Bottom