Recent content by Mossa

+
  1. Mossa

Suggestion: Adding song name in the radio

And allow us to mix our own list, radio is all good but there a few songs that just above the others.
  2. Mossa

favourite location in the game?

Can't decide on Kabuki or Japantown cos of the Ghost in the Shell wibes, but a few spots in those places, oh, and the different view spots are awesome as well.
  3. Mossa

Devil Tarot Card unobtainable

The World is up on the roof at Mistys and Viktor. You can get it pretty much as soon you unlock the mission to find them.
  4. Mossa

This game won't be hard to "fix"

But you not a Alocado Nomad right? And outside NC is their territory, if I understood it right, I only played through the start once.
  5. Mossa

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X bike for sure. Feels so cyberpunk and looks the part. Only time I change is for the Quadra Type-66 'Javelina' for the Badlands, the dust storm feels safer with a roof and windows.
  6. Mossa

20 to 25 hour campaign? That's it?

Wonder how long most "RPG's" main story would be if you just played that.
  7. Mossa

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

Love the game despite all issues, but I think the issues I have problems with can be resolved.
  8. Mossa

pc players need refunds too

I haven't had a single quest break, I must be lucky.
  9. Mossa

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

While I do think the endings fits with the Night City, a 'good' one would make me feel less depressed.
  10. Mossa

Start working on Game Balance, because that's the biggest thing ruining this game when everything else works.

I agree, must add that I am hopeful after they fix 'all' the bugs they can start working to flesh out the gameplay.
  11. Mossa

Lights are on, but no one's home.

I was really disappointed when I wanted to return to those walkway market high up between the building, managed to find the elevator up and, 1 NPC was found... Hopefully, they will work on these small things so we can utterly be immersed in the city outside the missions and story. Wish they...
  12. Mossa

A Cyberpsycho side quest I completed but not the way the game perceived - bug?

Was it one of those armored suit dudes? Those you can only knock out and not kill. Well, maybe if you shoot them as they are knocked out but I have not tested that.
  13. Mossa

Gta vs cyberpunk

Zero choices, no character progression, shit combat, Night City looks better (only speaking of the look of the city and not the dynamic life within it.) Can't say the AI is much better, it just not as broken, it's still awfully stupid but works. But, GTAV probably does the rest better.
  14. Mossa

Picking Your Vehicle

On PC, if you hold V, as the others have said, it shows a list of your vehicles. For consoles, I going to guess you hold the button that calls your vehicle.
  15. Mossa

The Continuation of Cyberpunk 2077

They started the development fully after the last Witcher 3 DLC was released in 2016. So no, they have not had 7 years of Cyberpunk development.
Top Bottom